Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

SilviuO

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hehe yea I guess so.... I'll let you know how I get on once you've uploaded it.

Then hopefully the new FW for my GT2 will soon be out enabling SpO2 and multiple faces...

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

VOG-L09 & VOG-L29 C431 are up and running ;)

Sent from my LIO-l29 using Tapatalk

SilviuO

Is it just a security update? If so I'm just going to wait for OTA.
It's JUST an security patch containing Feb+March ;), as you can see from my initially post with SS :) so if you don't want to use dload, wait for a whille to receive OTA.

CHANGELOG for VOG devices OTA firmware v10.0.0.190

This update improves system security with Android security patches.

[Security]

Integrates Android security patches released in March 2020 for improved system security.
For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2020/3/

Update notes:
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.

Sent from my LIO-l29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: adambrown and 6ril1

spewak

Jan 3, 2013
Worked like a charm

Change region in Hicare first to Hong Kong or Germany.
Wipe cache.
Leave Hicare
Open your VPN with Hong Kong selected.
Re open Hicare and go to parameters. Select update your Hicare version.
Once done , return at opening Hicare which should be renamed Support , and then Select update.
It should work

Can confirm that these instructions work like a charm.
Many thanks as I was still on the January security update.

ambasada

Feb 9, 2011
Novalja
Croatia T-mobile
Get the update.... Without changing the region

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326_222915_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326_222915_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 271
Hi guys,

For those of you who want to get EMUI 10 v10.0.0.190, i'm uploading it right now to my GDrive all the dload firmwares and share the links on my dload ROM thread. ETA on my guess is ~ 1h30 for all, because of the slow connection on EU, caused by high on-line traffic.
Cheers,
SilviuO

Later edit 18:22 : On HiSuite there's no option to downgrade to EMUI 9.1 atm. You can downgrade to v186 or v178 (region dependent) if you want to return to EMUI 9.1.
You have the c605?
Thnx for the great job =)

SilviuO

SilviuO

It's not only a security patch. I also received another patch at the same time that claims it fixes some things.
I haven't received that patch, strange ? and i'm on that firmware since yesterday.

BUT i did updated my phone using dload firmware, though.

Reactions: adambrown

SilviuO

Well, perhaps the full firmware already had that patch included...I don't know.
The changelog from inside dload firmware stated at changelog only Feb+March 2020 security patches. But yes, maybe it was allready patched ans therefore no need to add that info in changelog.

I'm curious if other users will get that snd patch as you got it, since you have a C431 cust as many users arround here ?.

And thank for providing the info+SS, forgot to mention previously :p

Reactions: adambrown

exodus394

Jan 29, 2019
The changelog from inside dload firmware stated at changelog only Feb+March 2020 security patches. But yes, maybe it was allready patched ans therefore no need to add that info in changelog.

I'm curious if other users will get that snd patch as you got it, since you have a C431 cust as many users arround here ?.

And thank for providing the info+SS, forgot to mention previously :p

No problem. I'm also from Bucharest btw, on vodafone if it has any importance. And obviously I'm using a theme from Huawei Theme Manager(Google Play) if anyone is wondering why it looks different.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs