Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

rioachim

Jul 4, 2011
I don't care that much either. The phone runs just fine and I'll get a spare one just because it does everything I need and the build quality is top notch. Still, security updates might come to an end in 6-12 months for this model.

Last edited:

khalid0099

Account currently disabled
Sep 13, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
OnePlus 11
On c185 by support updates

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224_154013_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20210224_154013_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: giosal and rath76
Well, it's only for beta users, currently for non beta users in EU we can't find the update...
I believe I saw someone here from Italy, if I'm not mistaken, in one of previous posts.

This release is clearly not beta version, as it's missing 'log'in customization string.

Honestly, i dont see any particular change compared to beta version. But i do understand why you're eager to get it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs