Huawei P40 easy firmware downgrade guide / fixes LZ play chinese app install problems

Search This thread

Frizzycola

Dec 10, 2020
The Dual Space method works with every Huawei devices (i tested it with Matepad series), Googlefier method works if LZplay was installed successfully on certain firmwares (see the description of the creator). In theory you can also unistall Google play services and reinstall after an upgrade if you installed that app in the past (tested with ANA-NX9 after an upgrade to EMUI 11.0.0.151), but don't upgrade if everything works. Make sure to do a backup of your data, the Googlefier method don't work everytime, you'll have to be patient and try many times before it works, my advice is to read the guides and do exactly what it says.

grizzlyspid86

Anyone got ANA-NX9 C636 region, older firmware download? I could not find it anywhere on the web 😔

GMS are my 2nd reason for it, my main reason are camera quality are far better on the older firmware. Newer updates starting from EMUI 10.1.0.152 ruins the camera quality (EMUI 11 are worse).

KingAlvarez22

Feb 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "cobby09, publicación: 84099005, miembro: 11329809"]
Saludos, ¿alguien tiene la versión de firmware ANA-LGRP2-OVS de ANA-LX4 para degradar?
Versión de software personalizada: ANA-L04-CUST 10.1.0.7 (C25)
Versión básica del software: ANA-LGRP2-OVS 10.1.0.172

ACTUALIZACIÓN: https://downloadgsm.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=folder&id=4854 [SÓLO tienen que seleccionar la opción gratuita en (Paquete y precio) y listo para descargar]
[/ CITAR]

Hola cobby, tu ayuda porque no he podido generar la descarga desde la pagina de ellos para el ANA-L24 AYUDA

martinpenaf

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, sorry I saw that you shared that file by drive but ask for a password, could you please provide it to me, thank you.

KingAlvarez22

Feb 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "martinpenaf, publicación: 84443283, miembro: 11435789"]
Hola, lo siento, vi que compartiste ese archivo por unidad, pero solicita una contraseña, ¿podrías proporcionármela? Gracias.
[/CITAR]

LA CLAVE es : www.downloadgsm.com

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
So I've seen a few people here complaining they can't install google stuff on their phone because they've upgrade it to the latest EMUI version.
Here's an easy way to downgrade to a previous firmware. This works on the P40 version, but it should work on any P40 variant.

1. Download the firmware of your choice from the web. For the P40 european here's a link (it worked on my ANA-NX9 phone:
https://androidhost.ru/XyS

2. Put the ''dload'' folder found in the zip at the root of a usb stick

3. Attach the usb stick to you phone. I take it anyone knows how to do it. Shutdown your phone. Then press and hold volume up and power button until you get to the recovery menu

4. Select Update mode, then select Memory card/OTG update mode

5. The phone will verify and install the firmware

At this point you'll be able to re-install all the google stuff, no more errors when trying to install the Chinese app. Needless to say, disable automatic firmware updates.

Does it matter if it is european or not? I downloaded firmware for JNY-LX1 (p40 lite) But it didnt say if it was european or not..

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
I have downgraded and install GMS and it works to install apps, but i get thousands of notifcations my device isnt Play Protect certified, what can do with this?

KingAlvarez22

Feb 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "thinknow, publicación: 84493291, miembro: 11444247"]
He degradado e instalado GMS y funciona para instalar aplicaciones, pero recibo miles de notificaciones de que mi dispositivo no está certificado por Play Protect, ¿qué puedo hacer con esto?
[/CITA]

Tienes que aplicar bien el metodo y luego no te sale nada

awojtas

Apr 20, 2005
Wellington
V11.0.0.175 received OTA and working fine with Google play services after googlefier on EMUI10 originally

Screenshot_20210226_092326.jpg

Trifer

Sep 27, 2016
Hello, somebody knows where to download an old firmware previous to 10.2.0.160 for Huawei P40 Lite. Version JNY-LX2 (JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.1.0.297 - C25E5R2P1)? I found one in pro-teammt.ru but cannot find the way to download it.

Thanks

leifstar81

Mar 17, 2021
I managed to downgrad and install gsm through googlefier. Everything works except that one app i wanna use as a wallet for nfc payments gives me an error on start up that USB-debugging is enabled and the app cannot run out of security reasons. But when i enter the developer settings it is disabled. Any help?

Kworps

Apr 13, 2021
Out of sheer curiosity is there a way to get GMS installed on a p40 pro without USB otg or pc? I'm away for a while and was wondering if it was possible.

Last edited:

Timur$707$

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys! I have a little problem...
firmware version ANA-N29 10.1.0.178 (C10E6R6P1)

I tried to put 114, from the android host, it did not work Incompatibility with current version.
Can you tell me what kind of firmware to take? Here both flash drives and markup were changed, but the phone complains about something else ...

No adb, everything is blocked, the phone does NOT enter the system, a couple of minutes and the recovery joyfully opens. It became impossible to activate anything in the system itself.

Top Liked Posts