Huawei P40 Lite 5G - Diskussion on how to install Google Play Store

Search This thread

gauss9999

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,

I am currently trying to install Google Playstore on the Huawei P40 Lite 5G but up to now with no success :confused:. Maybe somebody was successful or can share some ideas what to do.

What did I try?
I tried to use this guide as it is working with the Huawei P40 Pro flawlessly. I also tried other methods on YT but all fail at the same thing...

Where is the problem?
The main problem seems to be that the LZPlay App is incompatible with the device. After opening the App there is only a blue Abort-Button with Chinese Signs above that translates to "Sorry, this device is currently not supported"
Screenshot_20200620_191415_com.lzplay.helper-1592648388.1552-135x300@2x.jpg

Anybody has some ideas?

Use APP DualSpace and use Google APPs into space.

Shymmy

Feb 22, 2014
Bucharest
Huawei P9
Huawei P10 Lite
Use version 3.2.7 of DualSpace, 3.2.6 was reported with issues.
From their site (DualSpace) + GSpace (a moded version of DualSpace):

Attachments

• DualSpace-3-2-7.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 326
  • GSpace-3.2.7 mod.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 432

Shymmy

Feb 22, 2014
Bucharest
Huawei P9
Huawei P10 Lite
Does anyone else have a virus application warning when installing GSpace posted above ??
So far I have not had any problems with it, I tried to install it now (again) and it appears to be infected ...

newby_ita

Sep 15, 2006
Hi everybody,
I have faced the same issue with this device, Googlefier did not work for me and the firmware posted in that thread is the same I already have, not satisfied I thought maybe it was different so I did the supposed downgrade successfully, if the firmware was there it was supposed to work but it did not.
Same issue LZplay does not work and play store closes in a flash.
Huawei seems to me an Apple look alike, very good devices and a lot of limitations for no apparent reason.
We have to wait and see what comes up in the next few weeks hopefully not monthes.
Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210111_212607_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    Screenshot_20210111_212607_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 297

gauss9999

Jan 7, 2021
Hi everybody,
I have faced the same issue with this device, Googlefier did not work for me and the firmware posted in that thread is the same I already have, not satisfied I thought maybe it was different so I did the supposed downgrade successfully, if the firmware was there it was supposed to work but it did not.
Same issue LZplay does not work and play store closes in a flash.
Huawei seems to me an Apple look alike, very good devices and a lot of limitations for no apparent reason.
We have to wait and see what comes up in the next few weeks hopefully not monthes.
Regards
LZPlay doesn't work in P40 Lite 5G. This phone launch after may 2020, we don't have exploid to downgrade firmware. The sugestion to use Google Play is use DualSpace 2.3.7. I'm think after Trump this situation about Huawei change.

ThuG Le4DerZ

Apr 15, 2018
FRANCE
LZPlay doesn't work in P40 Lite 5G. This phone launch after may 2020, we don't have exploid to downgrade firmware. The sugestion to use Google Play is use DualSpace 2.3.7. I'm think after Trump this situation about Huawei change.
Bye,
Unfortunately dualspace is not really a big problem for example I just use it for my bank's app after 2 uses, I have to transfer it and put it back otherwise the application will crash.

Nov 14, 2018
Hi people.. is there any update on this front yet?

I have a friend who has purchased a P40 lite 5G (europe/UK) version. I'll ask them to not install any firmware updates when they open box.

But is there any way to install Gapps yet?

furiousjay

May 4, 2015
Hi people.. is there any update on this front yet?

I have a friend who has purchased a P40 lite 5G (europe/UK) version. I'll ask them to not install any firmware updates when they open box.

But is there any way to install Gapps yet?
hey! Unfortunately, there is still no way. And I guess chances aren't good as well. Sorry.

Bbozward12

May 30, 2021
Sorry if this seems like a simple question, can I flash stock android and then have Google play services ?

Dan Conde

Mar 3, 2022
Hola

Actualmente estoy intentando instalar Google Playstore en el Huawei P40 Lite 5G pero hasta ahora sin éxito. Tal vez alguien tuvo éxito o puede compartir algunas ideas sobre qué hacer.:confundido:

¿Qué intenté?
Traté de usar esta guía ya que está funcionando con el Huawei P40 Pro sin problemas. También probé otros métodos en YT, pero todos fallan en la misma cosa ...

¿Dónde está el problema?
El principal problema parece ser que la aplicación LZPlay es incompatible con el dispositivo. Después de abrir la aplicación, solo hay un botón azul abortar con signos chinos arriba que se traduce como "Lo sentimos, este dispositivo actualmente no es compatible"

¿Alguien tiene algunas ideas?
abeto

Dan Conde

Mar 3, 2022
Hola

Actualmente estoy intentando instalar Google Playstore en el Huawei P40 Lite 5G pero hasta ahora sin éxito. Tal vez alguien tuvo éxito o puede compartir algunas ideas sobre qué hacer.:confundido:

¿Qué intenté?
Traté de usar esta guía ya que está funcionando con el Huawei P40 Pro sin problemas. También probé otros métodos en YT, pero todos fallan en la misma cosa ...

¿Dónde está el problema?
El principal problema parece ser que la aplicación LZPlay es incompatible con el dispositivo. Después de abrir la aplicación, solo hay un botón azul abortar con signos chinos arriba que se traduce como "Lo sentimos, este dispositivo actualmente no es compatible"

¿Alguien tiene algunas ideas?