C – Custom (customized firmware)
I downgraded to. 131 with hisuite proxy and after factory reset I installed gms then updated to. 147 with hisuite proxy again and everything is working like a charm (don't factory reset after the update!!!) you will lose gms
So for everyone who don't receive update with OTA just try with hisuite proxy method, it's works
(sorry for my bad english)
:good::highfive:So after bouncing around the P30P HiSuite proxy method thread and thanks to @jericho246 for his earlier post with the path to the .148 full OTA package, I have successfully flashed .148 from .136 for my EU C432 ELS-NX9 as shown below. It's possible to do the same for C605 and the other regions as well assuming you have the correct, approved firmware too. For those on C432, I feel your pain having to wait so long for a working solution as EU always seem one of the last continents to get the newest updates. So now we can have the June and July Android security patches and hopefully all the camera and other improvements carried over across, including .142. Big thanks to the OP @@SilviuO , @IProfessor and everyone from the original source as well that made this all possible: https://forum.xda-developers.com/hu...de-how-to-flash-approved-fullota-zip-t4112775
This method will also work for those coming from even older versions prior to .136, assuming you use the newest approved firmware for your region and model and that Firmware Finder says it's safe for installation. I wouldn't recommend trying to flash any unapproved versions for your device even if it might look like there's a newer version available on FF as it's probably not for your region yet!
PREPARATION CHECK for full Approved OTA Firmware ONLY: Download and install MT Firmware Finder here https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/gmanrainy-by-team-mt/firmware-finder/ to check that your firmware is approved and usable for your P40P (or any other build you'd like to install such as .147/.148/.149).
Google Play Store mirror for those with working GMS: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teammt.gmanrainy.huaweifirmwarefinder
NOTE: I did not need to do full a wipe but backed up via HiSuite anyway just in case any data was lost. All of my apps and settings remained intact after the update. I don't have GMS so can't confirm if that's still working though. Here's how I did it for those coming from C432 if you're still having doubts because it seemed very quick and easy.
1. Download and install the latest Hisuite_10.1.0.550_OVE Desktop Client on to your PC - https://consumer-tkb.huawei.com/tkbapp/downloadWebsiteService?websiteId=1699216 (you DON'T need to locally download the full OTA as HiSuite will do that for you later)
2. Connect your P40P to your computer, making sure Android ADB USB debugging is enabled under the Dev options and agree to install the HiSuite app on your P40P when prompted. Continue with the next steps until the HiSuite desktop client recognizes your device (the app will ask you an authentication code as well if you've not used HiSuite before). Do a local Backup of all your data to your PC just in case while we're here.
3. Close down your HiSuite Desktop client and run the HiSuite proxy.exe you just downloaded (unzip all of the files first to anywhere you'd like) - https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/download/1.8.6/HiSutie.Proxy.zip
4. Configure your HiSuite proxy for the suitable version and region of your P40P.
For .131/.136 -> .148 C432 EU: Paste this URL for .148 in the package path: http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G5633/g1604/v434397/f1/ , followed by ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.148 as the version next to it and tick the 'Point Version' checkbox. After that, click on the Setup button to finish the proxy configuration. From what I understand, .147 and .149 is more or less identical anyway according to the update log so just edit the version number and paste the new package URL for that one instead if you want to flash another build (make sure the path ends in /f1).
5. Launch your HiSuite Desktop Client again, connect your P40P and click on the Software Update option after which it will detect .148 or the build you pointed the proxy to. Keep your HiSuite proxy app open in the background. Your phone will also restart as part of the process.
6. That's it, all done! It's worth wiping the cache partition too in Android recovery mode as that's what I like to do every time there's a large update.
I hope this helps you all and good luck!!!