Question huawei p50 pro issues

Search This thread

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
Hello, I just bought Huawei P50 Pro and as soon as I got it, it had a system update. I did it and from then, it gets hot after a short time of using it, especially in camera. Also when I try to take a video, it records fine and when I go to watch it, it stucks or say "error playing the media", or the video finishes immediately. And another problem I think is with the battery. 5 hours maximum until it shuts down,and it's warm. It's like services are running at the background. I don't know what's happening. All these I think in system update 12.0.1.221. And also I think that something is going on with the zoom. When I zoom in, until 3.1 it's OK, but from 3.2x until 100x it's so blur. So bad. Is it a software problem? It's the second day I use the phone. I've just updated the software to the 12.0.1.223 version but unfortunately no results in the zoom section
🤔
I had p40 pro and the zoom was incredible. After the 4x or 5x zoom, it starts blurring, and it's not clean. Do you know, is it OK? I don't think that p40 pro has better, a lot better zoom than p50 pro
😅

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
Hahaha yeap. The truth is that after update, it seems a little better.
The photos are 1x 3x and 10x
Maybe the photos are good. I don't know 😜 The video is incredible but I don't know about photos.

Attachments

• IMG_20220513_154438.jpg
    IMG_20220513_154438.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20220513_154443.jpg
    IMG_20220513_154443.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20220513_154455.jpg
    IMG_20220513_154455.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220513_155448.jpg
    IMG_20220513_155448.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20220513_155455.jpg
    IMG_20220513_155455.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20220513_155500.jpg
    IMG_20220513_155500.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20220513_155512.jpg
    16.5 MB · Views: 10

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
Photos are exceptional too except the ultrawide camera that for me is average. Video are awesome too especially the audio!!!
yeah,the video is amazing. The biggest problem i think is the battery.
From 100% to 4% only 4 hours and 45 minutes on screen.
i had the Iphone 12 Pro Max and the battery lasted 9 to ten hours on screen! It's a big difference.
I heard that the emui has many problems,with stability,perfomance etc...
I'm looking on installing the harmonyOS. I think it's possible.

Mastercrap

May 8, 2022
You won't solve too much by insytalling or trying installing HOS. The "Problem" is hardware releted. Snapdragon 888 is the answer. If we could get a Kirin chipset we will get muuuuuch better battery life out of it, Americans decided that Huawei was becoming so much better with smartphones and they banned them. 😐 I'm getting same battery life as you but for me is ok, consider also that IPhone is much thickness than Huawei, and to be honest Huawei p50 pro is much better holding it in my hands than the square design of any iPhone 12 or more.... 😉

Reactions: Mpampinos

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
You won't solve too much by insytalling or trying installing HOS. The "Problem" is hardware releted. Snapdragon 888 is the answer. If we could get a Kirin chipset we will get muuuuuch better battery life out of it, Americans decided that Huawei was becoming so much better with smartphones and they banned them. 😐 I'm getting same battery life as you but for me is ok, consider also that IPhone is much thickness than Huawei, and to be honest Huawei p50 pro is much better holding it in my hands than the square design of any iPhone 12 or more.... 😉
I hope that huawei will fix the software and the battery management cause this is so unfair :p
But i'll try to install the HOS to see what's happening there and let u know :p
Maybe it's better ,who knows :p

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
yeah,the video is amazing. The biggest problem i think is the battery.
From 100% to 4% only 4 hours and 45 minutes on screen.
i had the Iphone 12 Pro Max and the battery lasted 9 to ten hours on screen! It's a big difference.
I heard that the emui has many problems,with stability,perfomance etc...
I'm looking on installing the harmonyOS. I think it's possible.
Are you using the snapdragon version or the Kirin version ?

Mpampinos

May 12, 2022
I'm using the snapdragon version. But after the update it seems more stable. It has some bugs, like moon (it doesn't recognizes it) or the zoom photo (how clean is) but I think it Wil be fixed.

Reactions: Thanos88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope that huawei will fix the software and the battery management cause this is so unfair :p
    But i'll try to install the HOS to see what's happening there and let u know :p
    Maybe it's better ,who knows :p
    Man so many trouble there! 😅 I would do a completely factory reset and i'll check again and in case i would go for warranty
    Photos are exceptional too except the ultrawide camera that for me is average. Video are awesome too especially the audio!!!
    I'm using the snapdragon version. But after the update it seems more stable. It has some bugs, like moon (it doesn't recognizes it) or the zoom photo (how clean is) but I think it Wil be fixed.