Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From what I read it will be available starting August 12th. Most likely only for China, and the global variant should be released some time later.

I'll wait a couple weeks for user reviews, mainly to find out whether it's possible to install Google services on HarmonyOS. Apparently it's possible on CHINESE variants of the Mate 40, with the Lzplay app (or whatever it's called). For global variants, gotta use GSpace which is not ideal.

EDIT: pre-order available on aliexpress HERE. Price is a bit high though.
    Hi thanks for the info. can you explain more why you recommend waiting for the global version?
    1. Harmony os - hopefully the global version will have full fledged android 11 not the piece of android 10 they call a new os
    2. Camera is underwhelming. Omnivision sensors are inferior to Sony. The quality and color science difference between the wide, main and tele lens are not in sync - shooting with all three makes you feel like you shoot on three different devices, so great the difference is. Video is still 30mbps in 4k...srsly? SONY gives 85!
    3. Heat dissipation on Kirin is terrible, it drops from 300gips to 100gips in 9 minutes of CPU throttling test.

Hopefully the global version with Snapdragon will result in a better experience.
    Hi.
    I live in Sanya, China.
    I recently bought 2 Huawei P50 Pros here to send to my friends in Russia and while testing them, I got quite disappointed. I even made a short review on my youtube channel (Mark Victorson).

They're overheating crazily, and in general, while cameras are the only reason one might want a Huawei phone, the video performance is seriously underwhelming.

And I don't recommend getting the China version with Kirin.
    Wait for the global release. Or PM me if you can't live without the phone, I'll give you contacts of ppl who can buy and send the phone from China
    Hi, what is the battery life like ? How does it compare with the honor magic 3 pro plus? Are the cameras better on the p50 pro or on honor magic 3 pro plus? Which of the 2 devices would you recommend for overall everyday use (camera, speed, battery life, Heating). You mentioned the p50 pro gets hot, is that the same with the honor magic 3 pro plus?
    Hi, what is the battery life like ? How does it compare with the honor magic 3 pro plus? Are the cameras better on the p50 pro or on honor magic 3 pro plus? Which of the 2 devices would you recommend for overall everyday use (camera, speed, battery life, Heating). You mentioned the p50 pro gets hot, is that the same with the honor magic 3 pro plus?
    Overall I'd recommend honor. It shoots better videos, its screen is better, it never heats up, its face id works in darkness. The only downside - it's a step behind p50pro in photography. Battery life is not bad on the both, but I can't say anything particular because i only had the devices for a week, and then sent them to Russia.
    Overall I'd recommend honor. It shoots better videos, its screen is better, it never heats up, its face id works in darkness. The only downside - it's a step behind p50pro in photography. Battery life is not bad on the both, but I can't say anything particular because i only had the devices for a week, and then sent them to Russia.
    I appreciate that response 😃 thanks bro !