Huawei P8 Lite Bootloop (cant enter fastboot// can enter huawei recovery) (B188)

Search This thread

.Phoenix.

Apr 12, 2016
Leverkusen
Well. I recently hard resetted my phone and rooted it via KingRoot (unlocked bootloader) because i was too lazy to use twrp again. Then i downloaded SuperSu me and replaced kingroot with supersu. Everything working fine. Then i updated the binaries and as the popup said i restarted my phone, but now Im stuck in a bootloop... Already tried to wipe cache and do a factory reset, both didnt work. I can enter the Huawei Recovery, but i cant enter fastboot.

Please help.

//Update

Fixed it with the help of AmINoS007

If literally nothing works, download a higher version Stock firmware than the one you had before. Copy it on your sd card into dload (Only one Update.App at the time) and press vol up + vol down + power button and wait for it to boot up the recovery, it should do everything on its own then. If it cancels just do it again. (Worked for me with the third try)

Last edited:
Reactions: AmINoS007

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
it's weired that you can't enter fastboot
but since you have the stock recovery why don't you try then restore your phone with the hisuite tool via laptop ?
otherwise juste plug in your phone with your cable to the pc and press the 3 buttons together ( power , vol- , vol+ ) and make sure you have internet connexion on your pc and the phone will donwload a new firmware and install and shabam your phone is alive again

Reactions: .Phoenix.

.Phoenix.

Apr 12, 2016
Leverkusen
but since you have the stock recovery why don't you try then restore your phone with the hisuite tool via laptop ?
otherwise juste plug in your phone with your cable to the pc and press the 3 buttons together ( power , vol- , vol+ ) and make sure you have internet connexion on your pc and the phone will donwload a new firmware and install and shabam your phone is alive again

Tried it twice, both times it stucks at 90%...

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
Damn :D
Did you try pluggin the phone with usb câble into laptop and pressing power Button and vol - Button ? If this get's you into bootloader mod I can help you then restoring your phone back

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
Yes there is if you are on lolipop download ?* lolipop version then else if marshmallow download ?* marshmallow rom and extract the update.app and put it in dload folder in the sd card then close the phone and press the 3 buttons together and it Will install

.Phoenix.

Apr 12, 2016
Leverkusen
Yes there is if you are on lolipop download ?* lolipop version then else if marshmallow download ?* marshmallow rom and extract the update.app and put it in dload folder in the sd card then close the phone and press the 3 buttons together and it Will install

Im gonna try it, but i dont have any sd card adapter x) Im gonna borrow one and see if it works, thanks!

Reactions: AmINoS007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well. I recently hard resetted my phone and rooted it via KingRoot (unlocked bootloader) because i was too lazy to use twrp again. Then i downloaded SuperSu me and replaced kingroot with supersu. Everything working fine. Then i updated the binaries and as the popup said i restarted my phone, but now Im stuck in a bootloop... Already tried to wipe cache and do a factory reset, both didnt work. I can enter the Huawei Recovery, but i cant enter fastboot.

Please help.

//Update

Fixed it with the help of AmINoS007

If literally nothing works, download a higher version Stock firmware than the one you had before. Copy it on your sd card into dload (Only one Update.App at the time) and press vol up + vol down + power button and wait for it to boot up the recovery, it should do everything on its own then. If it cancels just do it again. (Worked for me with the third try)
    you'r welcome
    stuck for how long ?? bcz I think you should wait a little sometimes it can be stuck for 20-30 min so juste be patient
    you'r welcome
    stuck for how long ?? bcz I think you should wait a little sometimes it can be stuck for 20-30 min so juste be patient

ive been waiting for 15 Minutes the second time. Ill give it a try ^^
    ive been waiting for 15 Minutes the second time. Ill give it a try ^^
    wait even for 1h to make sure that it is a booloap or not
    good luck ;)