Huawei P8 Lite Bootloop (cant enter fastboot// can enter huawei recovery) (B188)

Search This thread

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
You tryed to downgrade that's why It didn't work, you can't downgrade via recovery , so I suggest to download the B204 version and like I said extract the update.app and put it in the sd card in a folder name him dload and then press the 3 buttons at the same time, this should work I hope

Reactions: .Phoenix.

.Phoenix.

Apr 12, 2016
Leverkusen
You tryed to downgrade that's why It didn't work, you can't downgrade via recovery , so I suggest to download the B204 version and like I said extract the update.app and put it in the sd card in a folder name him dload and then press the 3 buttons at the same time, this should work I hope

Oh my god. It works!!! Thank you so much! Thanks for taking the time to help me!
I will never root my phone again without a custom recovery. thank you!

Reactions: AmINoS007

Coetzer1986

Nov 22, 2016
Huawei software installing stuck at 90%

it's weired that you can't enter fastboot
but since you have the stock recovery why don't you try then restore your phone with the hisuite tool via laptop ?
otherwise juste plug in your phone with your cable to the pc and press the 3 buttons together ( power , vol- , vol+ ) and make sure you have internet connexion on your pc and the phone will donwload a new firmware and install and shabam your phone is alive again

I did the steps that you mentioned above, but now the installation is stuck at 90%.....
....HELP PLEASE!!!!

blackdogdz

Dec 7, 2011
Hello,
I just want to share my own experience with you guys, i got my ALE-21 into bootloop after trying to root under Lollipop, after trying every solution here is what i did:
i let the phone stuck in the loop and do "adb reboot-bootloader" it fails of course but i kept redoing it by pressing up key then enter in the windows command shelle i did it like a maniac until it magically managed to succeed int bootloader moder from there i flashed TWRP then an unroot zip and tada saved my phone.
I hope it can help at least to get in that stupid fastboot mode !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well. I recently hard resetted my phone and rooted it via KingRoot (unlocked bootloader) because i was too lazy to use twrp again. Then i downloaded SuperSu me and replaced kingroot with supersu. Everything working fine. Then i updated the binaries and as the popup said i restarted my phone, but now Im stuck in a bootloop... Already tried to wipe cache and do a factory reset, both didnt work. I can enter the Huawei Recovery, but i cant enter fastboot.

Please help.

//Update

Fixed it with the help of AmINoS007

If literally nothing works, download a higher version Stock firmware than the one you had before. Copy it on your sd card into dload (Only one Update.App at the time) and press vol up + vol down + power button and wait for it to boot up the recovery, it should do everything on its own then. If it cancels just do it again. (Worked for me with the third try)
    it's weired that you can't enter fastboot
    but since you have the stock recovery why don't you try then restore your phone with the hisuite tool via laptop ?
    otherwise juste plug in your phone with your cable to the pc and press the 3 buttons together ( power , vol- , vol+ ) and make sure you have internet connexion on your pc and the phone will donwload a new firmware and install and shabam your phone is alive again
    you'r welcome
    stuck for how long ?? bcz I think you should wait a little sometimes it can be stuck for 20-30 min so juste be patient
    you'r welcome
    stuck for how long ?? bcz I think you should wait a little sometimes it can be stuck for 20-30 min so juste be patient

ive been waiting for 15 Minutes the second time. Ill give it a try ^^
    ive been waiting for 15 Minutes the second time. Ill give it a try ^^
    wait even for 1h to make sure that it is a booloap or not
    good luck ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone