Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09 & L29 [Latest firmware collection]

Search This thread

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Hi guys, I'm returned after Mate 8 experience.
I've write a small program to track all Huawei change in Official rom.
Here
L09
B103
B130
B150
B151
B160
B161

L29
B152
VIE-L29C10B160

I'll update this thread for every rom that I'll find.

How update
Insert the Micro SD card into the handset and power on. After entering call -> enter:*#*#2846579#*#* -> ProjectMenu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade-> OK,

Important:
To return full stock consider that B103 is first official full rom. Together with update.pp you must put also this file (unzip) to have this structure on dload directory
Screenshot%202016-05-28%2007.28.15.png

Please HIT a THANKS BUTTON if I help you.

Last edited:

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
My VIE-AL10 (C00***) has already jumped two more versions. I was on B163 over the weekend and yesterday on to B169. It is good to see some mionor bug fixes coming through as and when rather than the once or twice a month depending if your running the developer ROM.

warea

Dec 1, 2007
My VIE-AL10 (C00***) has already jumped two more versions. I was on B163 over the weekend and yesterday on to B169. It is good to see some mionor bug fixes coming through as and when rather than the once or twice a month depending if your running the developer ROM.

Thats the advantage of buying China version of the Phone. Developer rom gets updates every month, while stable version gets update about every 2 months. International version gets update like maybe twice a year.

Reactions: Johnny Goody

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Thats the advantage of buying China version of the Phone. Developer rom gets updates every month, while stable version gets update about every 2 months. International version gets update like maybe twice a year.

Yes it's real for official update. But I show that rom are on Huawei server. In China last rom is B168 in Europe now B160 but smartphone have customer see only B103 . This is the reason of my thread share with other rom that I find on Huawei server

zimmy83

Jun 26, 2008
singapore
Hi mate, you can go in info and read model number
rVXHLgf.png
great will go check later...have not even used the phone cause was unable to link it up with google contacts and google calendar which is pretty annoying as all my work contacts and appointments are linked to that.

was told there is some apps on the HW app store which allows for this will have to try it tonight. i think its called Calendar and contact sync adapter.

tomoffel

Jun 11, 2007
moffel.de
I've downloaded your B160 file and installed it over the phone menu
extracted the downloaded file, copied the update.app to the dload folder on my sdcard and then installed it without problems

thank you!

(Huawei p9 plus vie-l09 from o2 germany)

Reactions: habnzrot and bova

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
I've downloaded your B160 file and installed it over the phone menu
extracted the downloaded file, copied the update.app to the dload folder on my sdcard and then installed it without problems

thank you!

(Huawei p9 plus vie-l09 from o2 germany)

Stay tuned. In weekend a lot of stuff. My tool, twrp recovery and other

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone