HUAWEI PRALX1 - please instructions on how to unlock bootloader and root

Search This thread

niki.rsb

Jul 4, 2020
magisk manager helped and installed magisk. Did root do the same?
But another problem occurred when I installed the magisk manager, the phone restarted since the touch screen does not work. Don't know what to do now? I can't get to the phone via the display pin

Sorry, I'm taking back the last post. I recharged the phone a little and the touch screen works normally. I don't know what it was, but it doesn't matter ...
Should I have an icon for magisk and magisk manager separately? I only see the icon on the magisk manager in which there is no magisk hide and I will not set it according to the safety net instructions

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Sorry, I'm taking back the last post. I recharged the phone a little and the touch screen works normally. I don't know what it was, but it doesn't matter ...
Should I have an icon for magisk and magisk manager separately? I only see the icon on the magisk manager in which there is no magisk hide and I will not set it according to the safety net instructions

magisk hide is is in the 3 line menu (top left)
you can also install the Magiskhide props Config module

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESldxfHcvCw

their is no icon for root only magisk manager

Last edited:

niki.rsb

Jul 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "clsA, příspěvek: 83048209, člen: 2895182"]
magisk hide is is in the 3 line menu (left top)
můžete také nainstalovat modul Config rekvizit Magiskhide rekvizity

není to ikona pro správce magisk pouze pro root
[/CITÁT]

ahoj, prosím poradit znovu. Aktualizoval jsem telefon a ztratil root. Udělal jsem to podle postupu a nemohu udělat root. jen flash flash v fastboot? Začnu s fastboot zařízeními, fastboot flash ramdisk magisk_patched.img, fastboot reboot a použiji magisk patched (ramdisk), který jsi pro mě vytvořil zde. Flash píše dobře, ale stále se opakuje, že když se telefon spustí, automaticky se restartuje. Co dělám špatně? Děkuji

niki.rsb

Jul 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "clsA, příspěvek: 83048209, člen: 2895182"]
magisk hide is is in the 3 line menu (left top)
můžete také nainstalovat modul Config rekvizit Magiskhide rekvizity

není to ikona pro správce magisk pouze pro root
[/CITÁT]

ahoj, prosím poradit znovu. Aktualizoval jsem telefon a ztratil root. Udělal jsem to podle postupu a nemohu udělat root. jen flash flash v fastboot? Začnu s fastboot zařízeními, fastboot flash ramdisk magisk_patched.img, fastboot reboot a použiji magisk patched (ramdisk), který jsi pro mě vytvořil zde. Flash píše dobře, ale stále se opakuje, že když se telefon spustí, automaticky se restartuje. Co dělám špatně? Děkuji

already solved. I didn't know I had to create a new magisk_patched.img for the new firmware

Top Liked Posts