Huawei W1 JailBreak note. 2014/3/09 updated

Search This thread

reksden

Jan 12, 2013
moscow
Ты с Китайского переводить собрался? Eng: Do you can translate from chinese?
китайский язык уже переводил, если рекер разрешит, то программу и инструкцию переведу, она будет дополнительной(она может быть применима только для в1-у00), так как основная инструкция уже есть.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Yes, but I think it's useless currently
okay. This is instruction support huawei w1-c00, or w1-u00 and w1-t00 too? Have you app rom with gdr3?

Last edited:
Reactions: OLdy123

th0mas96

Nov 23, 2012
Awesome job @reker!! So the W1 is on the list with the samsung phones now and has an "official" unlock method..
In the beginning you said that "wp8 phones are good friends" and your research on the w1 might help unlocking other phones, is there any progress? Sorry for asking but I'm still hoping for Lumias since there's no real (official) progress anywhere :D

reker

May 23, 2009
Shanghai
Awesome job @reker!! So the W1 is on the list with the samsung phones now and has an "official" unlock method..
In the beginning you said that "wp8 phones are good friends" and your research on the w1 might help unlocking other phones, is there any progress? Sorry for asking but I'm still hoping for Lumias since there's no real (official) progress anywhere :D

Nop, further research proved I'm wrong. The exploit does not work on Lumia

reker

May 23, 2009
Shanghai
we translated tools on russian(i have wxap and weibo account).
Jailbreak isn't free?
I have my jailbreak wirh custom rom+custom firmware download(woljtas did). It is free.

Only free for Chinese users.
I can publish flash tool and custom rom right now, I've finished it 8 months ago, but I don't think it's a good idea because flashing rom will wipe all user data.

Will you also publish an international ROM?

My jailbreak is NOT rom flashing, it's iOS style.
And winphoneuser is right.

Reactions: OLdy123

error0x0000034

Dec 28, 2013
wparea.de
I can publish flash tool and custom rom right now, I've finished it 8 months ago, but I don't think it's a good idea because flashing rom will wipe all user data.

I think most of us will be okay with losing all their user data. This always happens when flashing, this isn't a severe compromise. So, could you actually provide your Custom ROM? Please? :D

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad

My jailbreak is NOT rom flashing, it's iOS style.
And winphoneuser is right.
your JB is like ios ?
how did you done it ? is it only for Huawei or you find a way to jailbreak WP8?
I think most of us will be okay with losing all their user data. This always happens when flashing, this isn't a severe compromise. So, could you actually provide your Custom ROM? Please? :D

me too .
User Data : messages , Contacts , images and videos : These thing are backup able in Sky Drive(your live Account)
Videos , Images , Ringtones , Musics : these are Some folders that we can copy them in hard ware
only we lose apps , games and game saves !

FearL0rd

Nov 11, 2009
I have a Huawei Ascend W1 from straight talk that I'm trying to unlock to use overseas. I purchased an unlock code, and according to all the online instructions, when you insert a foreign sim card a menu will popup asking for an unlock code.

Instead, when I do that, I get a sim card error message, and it only allows me to make Emergency Calls.

m7osO32.jpg

Anyone know how I can input the unlock code, or if flashing the stock Huawei firmware (it currently has straight talk firmware) will have any effect?

same here I have the code but I don't know how to enter it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, sorry for my bad English.

I got a Huawei W1, fully dumped eMMC of it via qualcomm mode, and get the whole system/user data partition.
    Then I tried to get the xap on phone which installed from the app store, but I found that all xap had been MDIL-compiled by store, which means the dll in xap became native. And the MDIL-compiled xap cannot be installed on wp8 phone, it will give an error tell you that you cannot deploy a optimized xap. Even the wp7 apps on store had been compiled too. That's a really bad news.

The link below is the installation dump of Skype for wp8, I dumped it from X:\programs\{C3F8E570-68B3-4D6A-BDBB-C0A3F4360A51}
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3447935129&uk=1157895620 (deleted

6/18 Update:
    After some researching, I successfully restore the XAP to it's original form and deployed it to my phone. :laugh:
    I think publish the cracked XAP is illegal here, so only a screenshot here.
    41233265gw1e5rv6z9a4wj20dc18gn10.jpg

6/19 Update:
    I successfully built a custom rom, with jailbreak, static ip, and map on sdcard setting. But at now, it's still very very difficult to modify FFU rom because it's format is private. Hope more developper such as AnDim/UltraShot could do more research on it and make custom rom possible & easier.
    41233265gw1e5tgsvgd3tj21cg2dshdt.jpg

6/23 Update:
    I setup a proxy, after doing some modify, the phone now can switch to any brand app store and install apps such as Nokia series.
    41233265gw1e5y67zueqdj20dc0m8ac2.jpg

7/15 Update:
    Cracked Where's my water with in-app purchase. You can find it somewhere.

7/24 Update:
    So busy recently. After some research, the WP8 SDK can be installed on Win7 now, with all function working like deploy, debug and developer unlock. I'll release this in short future.
    The only problem is FFU file format now.

View attachment 2140337View attachment 2140338

3/09:
    After a long time, I finally have time to finish and release my Jailbreak tool 'rkBreakout' v1.0, with Static WIFI IP setting, Map2SD, Do not switch to celluar data if WIFI unavailable setting, Full access MTP, ROOT(in alpha test, limited rights now), without any ROM Flash or Data Loss.
    And APP2SD is on the way, partly work now. It's not as simple as you guys think.

Currently rkBreakout only support Chinese version phone and rom.
    Download:
    http://www.wpxap.com/thread-718216-1-1.html (in Chinese Only, sorry)

4/07:
    rkBreakout English version:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2707074
    Hi Guys !!

I have 2 messages, good and bad...

1. Good Info :) I have 3 way how to flash custom rom, today i flashed CustomGDR3 with Unlock and all capabilities :)

2. ... Romanchug and his buddy REKSDEN did leak my PRIVATE / TEST Flash Tool and ROM in various forums and misappropriate merits... Roman had my files to test, because begged for it lot of time, promised me that he will not share it anywhere. Please don't download it, this stuff have big bugs, you can damaged your device !!! He just changed the logo in the program, all the information are from me and pretends that it is his job !! If you find somewhere leak my work please PM me.

When my project will be free of defects and full working, I release it to anyone. Meanwhile forbid the dissemination of my work and modification my stuff...
    Thanks REKER for you info :)

So... At the moment I finish my work on the development of the system and tools. As a consolation, I can say that I have prepared rom GDR3 with 51 languages ​​/ mods and unlocks. For this information, please give thank for romanhug and reksden... I hate these scammers!

Sorryy ...
    Tremendous work! I believe this is the first public custom ROM for WP8; very well done! We need to get some of the custom ROM experts on this, stat...
    I believe it isn't really custom rom since it couldn't be edited that easily (hash tables etc), probably just edited reg hives.
    It isn't really reasonable to create tools just for one device - other devices don't have such bootloaders available (better to say, flashable). I don't see flashing coming any time soon.
    Read this...
    NEVER ask for ETA'S

He will release when ready, be Patient and just hit his thanks button.