Huawei Watch GT 2 custom faces

Search This thread

hawkerpaul

Sep 25, 2011
UK
www.practicenet.co.uk
What are you saying???
Of course you can...

I own a GT2 and all watchfaces which appear in the Huawei health app under de "mine" tab (Devices/Watch GT2/Watchfaces/Mine) are stored locally in the watch and can be changed on the fly directly from the watch without using the phone...

No you cannot. not with your OWN CUSTOM faces anyway, not without rooting/xposed apparently.

The standard way we are generally talking about here is by going down the chinese id/huawei health app route, and this way you can only install a single watch face of your own. This will then get overwritten when you download another. We are not talking about all the standard watch faces available in the health app of which you can have many on the watch itself

kosmita1993

May 1, 2014
Wiśnicz Mały
If you have android between 5 and 8 you can use vxposed without root need and install many own faces. Gt limit is six, gt2 as some user say you can install 30.

G

GuestD2077

What are you saying???
Of course you can...

I own a GT2 and all watchfaces which appear in the Huawei health app under de "mine" tab (Devices/Watch GT2/Watchfaces/Mine) are stored locally in the watch and can be changed on the fly directly from the watch without using the phone...

Custom watch faces! No more as one!

kosmita1993

May 1, 2014
Wiśnicz Mały
Custom watch faces! No more as one!

Youre wrong. I have six custom faces on my watch gt. And as i say u can install 30 or maybe more custom faces on gt 2. In android 5-8 without root with vxposed. One more time: CUSTOM FACES. DOWNLOADED HWTs OR CREATED IN FACE MAKER.

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_175611.jpg
    IMG_20200217_175611.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,752
Last edited:
Reactions: MikeUsual

LiuPT

Feb 21, 2020
Need help. i uninstalled the factory health app from my P30 Pro and downloaded the Beta health app from the link provided. But when i tried to install the app, it keeps having error app is not installed. Anyone knows the reason?

peronoforos

Dec 13, 2014
Can someone help me.... I can only install 1 custom face at a time. When I try to install another it overrides the previous one.
It's really annoying (gt2)

Tuningszocske

Seiko 5 Changemove multicolor face

Hi everyone, can someone change this multicolor face to seperate color ones? At least black, red, turquoise? It works like changes its color each time screen is on. Or does someone have this as seperate ones?
Many thanks!!!!

Attachments

• CHANGEMOVE.jpg
    CHANGEMOVE.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,025
  • CHANGEMOVE.hwt.zip
    344.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

plepoutre

Dec 27, 2016
app not installed !!

Need help. i uninstalled the factory health app from my P30 Pro and downloaded the Beta health app from the link provided. But when i tried to install the app, it keeps having error app is not installed. Anyone knows the reason?

Same here, on my global Mate 20 X with chinese huawei ID, english language, I could not install beta 10.0.1.021 apk, I always get "App not installed"

was there some kind of date limit to this beta ?

antonios

Nov 16, 2004
Just my experience with Gt2 on a S10+
had to install on top of what's explained here:
- Huawei mobile services
- Huawei App Gallery (from their website)
- update health app to latest
- uninstall
- install beta app and then I could finally upload my custom face watches

Top Liked Posts