Huawei Y360-U72 root and twrp help please

Trace.Oneil

Mar 8, 2017
Centurion
Hello,i have an old Huawei Y360-U72 running Android 4.4.2 that i would like to root and install the latest TWRP recovery on. I have searched literally everywhere with no success. I find tutorials for other variants such as the 2017 Y3 and the U61 etc but nothing for the U72. I would like to try rooting it with SP Flashtool but i need a scatter file for it and i cant find one. The device has a MT6582M chipset so if anyone can please help me with a scatter file for it and also the latest working TWRP to install on it,i would be eternally grateful.

oldredduck

Jan 14, 2007
Panningen
Hello,i have an old Huawei Y360-U72 running Android 4.4.2 that i would like to root and install the latest TWRP recovery on. I have searched literally everywhere with no success. I find tutorials for other variants such as the 2017 Y3 and the U61 etc but nothing for the U72. I would like to try rooting it with SP Flashtool but i need a scatter file for it and i cant find one. The device has a MT6582M chipset so if anyone can please help me with a scatter file for it and also the latest working TWRP to install on it,i would be eternally grateful.
Hey I have only fund this link maybe it's what you're looking for

oldredduck

Jan 14, 2007
Panningen
Hi,thank you for trying to help,it is appreciated,and i will take a look. Hopefully it helps
Hi found some other thing

This one has a lot of choices

Goodluck and stay healthy

Last edited:
Reactions: Trace.Oneil

Trace.Oneil

Mar 8, 2017
Centurion
Hi found some other thing

This one has a lot of choices

Goodluck and stay healthy
Thank you again. I appreciate it