• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

HwOTA7 and HwOTA8 for Huawei P10 Lite

Search This thread

Alexxxx1

Apr 7, 2017
Belgrade
Huawei P30
Can i flash oreo update for my build c432b198 or should i first flash c432b208 update,then flash oreo update:D:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
If you see my video for rollback using Hwota8 you will find that I rollback to b198. So.... Yes, you can flash from b198 directly to b321 or rollback to b123 if you want that. No any limitation because recovery no check will force any build. Dont be angry for nothing, better click to thanks. It would be more suitable [emoji6].

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blueshell2000

Mar 13, 2017
I am on B321 and want to upgrade to B360 which seems to be the official Oreo update. However, when I open the update.bat file in HWOTA 8, it keeps asking me if I want to lock my bootloader even though it was relocked when I flashed EMUI 8. How do I get the update.bat file to start the process of upgrading? The file doesn't even commence the downgrading process to EMUI 5, keeps asking to lock bootloader or leave it be.

Weeny1992

Dec 18, 2017
I am on B321 and want to upgrade to B360 which seems to be the official Oreo update. However, when I open the update.bat file in HWOTA 8, it keeps asking me if I want to lock my bootloader even though it was relocked when I flashed EMUI 8. How do I get the update.bat file to start the process of upgrading? The file doesn't even commence the downgrading process to EMUI 5, keeps asking to lock bootloader or leave it be.
Use the script in Russian language, it works just fine. There's something wrong with the script in English.

lnjamn

Feb 28, 2018
is it for honor 6X bln-al20?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

and now it is relock.how to into update oreo

Alexxxx1

Apr 7, 2017
Belgrade
Huawei P30
have you flashed it?

I flashed b360. Everything works perfect Anutntu is 85000.... But SafetyNet not pass and its very strange, because I didnt root phone, also bootloader relocked. Screenshot_20180602-154312.jpegScreenshot_20180602-154146.jpegScreenshot_20180602-163904.jpeg

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac

Jaizu

Jan 4, 2013
Yes, everything works which requires SN such as vallets for cryptocurency, bank apps. pocemon go of cource, but just very strange why stock rom didnt pass SN.

I'm in the OREO beta atm, what was your procedure to flash the stable version? Do you notice any changes?
Feel free to continue this conversation in PM since this may be off-topic.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HwOTA7 + HwOTA8 for Huawei P10 Lite​
    1. On the phone, make a backup of all data (since during the upgrade all data will be erased). This is an obligatory condition.
    2. Unlock your bootloader: (There´s no way around it (unfortnuately), but after the procedure your device will be locked again, so don´t worry!). The device will make a factory reset, so once again, BACKUP your files!!!!!!!!!!
    3. Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
    4. You must download three zip-archives with a full "Full OTA" firmware on which you want to flash (If you look through in the FF (FirmwareFinder), you see there are 4 archives for China and 3 for other locations. You must to download for the version what model and location you will have after the firmware);
    5. Add the downloaded files to the folder "HWOTA\Update" and run the .cmd file, it will rename them automatically according to the template:
    - update_data_full_public.zip to update_data_public.zip
    - update_full_....zip to update_all_hw.zip
    - update.zip don't rename
    and will be repack firmware (only HwOTA8)!!!
    6. After run the universal batch file update.bat in the "HWOTA" folder, which will provide an opportunity to choose the required work option (change firmware/rebranding (change location)). FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN OF THE MONITOR - the entire process is accompanied by prompts.
    At the end of the process, everything should work fine... Be prepared, the bootloader will be locked after changing the location or firmware as a FullOTA.
    7. If suddenly it turned out "bootloop" - go into the stock Recovery and make wipe.

PS: To change the firmware using the SD card, you need to create a folder "HWOTA" on the SD card and copy three firmware archives with the changed names (see above). In the batch file select item 1 "SDCard HWOTA directory"

HwOTA_WARSAW.zip

Short video tutorial for upgrade of any version authorized or unauthorized in phone P10 Lite Thanks @Alexxxx1
    HwOTA8 method for rollback from EMUI 8 to Emui 5 - Huawei P10 lite Thanks @Alexxxx1
    If you like my work, you can thank TeamMT PayPal

PPS: Sorry for my English!!!
    Can i flash oreo update for my build c432b198 or should i first flash c432b208 update,then flash oreo update:D:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    If you see my video for rollback using Hwota8 you will find that I rollback to b198. So.... Yes, you can flash from b198 directly to b321 or rollback to b123 if you want that. No any limitation because recovery no check will force any build. Dont be angry for nothing, better click to thanks. It would be more suitable [emoji6].

hi, i successfully recovery my phone was-lx2c636. After this i dont need to flash it from phone using firmware finder dns etc since its so annoying to move the entire backup firmware from pc to phone... xD appreciated and thanks to you @vovan1982

Now, I need to change from current firmware to europe firmware in order to flash this custom rom. Im on was-lx2c636(dual sim)(Malaysia) then i want to change it to another firmware was-lx1c432(dual sim)(Europe). So i have to move update file(all of the update zip) europe version to HWOTA/update. in the process should i pick 2.change location or 1.change firmware? btw what does change location actually means is it change location only but still same imei and version. is it gonna flash only "location parts" in phone system or the entire firmware?
    What is your phone? 3GB or 4GB ram?
    WAS-LX1 (3GB RAM) Dual SIM: update_full_WAS-L21_hw_eu.zip
    WAS-LX1A (4GB RAM) Dual SIM: update_full_WAS-L21A_hw_eu.zip
    Also you need these files:
    update.zip
    update_data_full_public.zip
    Put all 3 files into folder HWOTA/update and then run Install.bat
    The script will rename 2 of them:
    update_data_full_public.zip to update_data_public.zip
    update_full_WAS-L21....zip to update_all_hw.zip
    you can manually rename it if you want ;p
    Then follow the instruction and change location and choose Europe C432 and then change firmware
    extract ramdisk from your Oreo ROM and patch it on Magisk 16.X its easy, gl

Thanks bro! It works!

Instalation:
    1. Download Magisk Manager - https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445 (Click on Latest Magisk Manager)
    2. Install APK
    3. Open MagiskManager and press Install, choose Install again and then Patch Boot Image File and choose your RAMDISK.img and patch it. (you can skip this step because you can use my patched_boot.img)
    4. Reboot into fastboot and flash it: fastboot flash ramdisk patched_boot.img
    5. Reboot to system: fastboot reboot
    6. Make sure you have a Root

Here is a link to patched_boot.img and all other files if some wants to try: https://mega.nz/#F!TNQiFDrS!LeWgM5bukSz66UEL5zE1Tg
    RAMDISK.img is the stock image if something goes wrong and you need a stock image ;p
    FIGO321.img is TWRP-3.2.1 for Huawei P Smart
    I recommend you use B380. Make sure you used HURupdater and rebooted, NO factory reset in TWRP unless you come from custom ROM. if you come from custom ROM, use HWOTA8 right now. then upgrade to B380.

I already fixed it. The problem was old update.zip. Thanks anyway