/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Hycon OS is AOSP Based ROM with many pixel features & Customizations. We always try to improve it's stability and performance for better & smooth, lagfree experience.
[B]Themes:[/B] [LIST] [*]Accent picker [*]Theme backup [*]Theme styles [/LIST] [B]Notifications:[/B][LIST] [*]Heads up options [/LIST] [B]Miscellaneous:[/B] [LIST] [*]Three Finger Swipe [*]DT2 Sleep [*]Signature Spoofing [*]Sensor block per app package [*]Dashboard conditions [*]Dashboard suggestions [*]Disable device identifier restrictions [/LIST] [B]Lockscreen:[/B] [LIST] [*]Lockscreen charging info [*]Lockscreen album art [*]Shortcuts [*]Lockscreen style [*]Hide lock icon [*]DT2sleep [*]Media Artwork [/LIST] [B]Status Bar[/B] [LIST] [*]Battery Icon Style [*]Qs tint [*]Battery Percentage [*]Battery stats [/LIST] [B]Carrier Label[/B] [LIST] [*]Custom Carrier Label [*]Carrier Label Fonts, Size, Colors [/LIST] [B]Clock Customization[/B] [LIST] [*]Auto-hide Clock [*]Clock Style [*]Icon Manager [*]Statusbar Icons [*]Signal Icon Switch [*]Toast app icon [*]Bluetooth battery status [/LIST] [B]Quick Settings[/B] [LIST] [*]Vibrate on Touch [*]Settings icon toggle [*]Edit icon toggle [*]QS Blur [*]Background opacity [*]QS Layout Customization [*]Brightness Slider Positions and customization [/LIST] [B]Traffic Indicators[/B] [LIST] [*]Traffic Indicator Placement [*]Activity Layout [*]Net Type Activity [*]Net font size customization [*]Show/Hide arrows toggle [*]Net activity auto-hide threshold [/LIST] [B]Hardware[/B] [LIST] [*]Buttons [*]Kill app button [*]Screen off power button torch [*]Music Control [*]Volume rocker wake [/LIST] [B]Navigation[/B] [LIST] [*]On-Screen nav bar [*]System Navigation [*]Full Screen gestures [*]Left/Right Swipe Action [/LIST] [B]Power Menu[/B] [LIST] [*]Restart toggle [*]Advanced Restart Toggle [*]Screenshot toggle [/LIST] [B]Display[/B] [LIST] [*]Ambient Display [*]Always on [*]Custom Options [*]Batter level on bottom [*]New notifications toggle [*]Ambient music ticker [*]Night Light [*]Adaptive Brightness [*]Styles and wallpapers [*]Display Colors [*]Screen Savers [*]Screen rotations [*]DT2w [*]Wake on plug [/LIST]
1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
2. Download Hycon Latest ROM Zip
3. Flash ROM Zip & Vendor (if applicable according to your device manual )
4. Flash any add-ons if you want to like Gapps, Magisk, Etc.
5. Reboot & enjoy!
HYCONOS V4.5 | ELEGANT
1. Hycon OS is based on? Ans. Its based on AOSP 2. Do we need to flash Gapps? Ans. Depends on your device variant. If your official device support has Vanilla version then you have to flash Gapps according to your choice. 3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs? Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs. 4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs! Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report us [URL="https://t.me/HyconOSCommunity"]Here[/URL] Secondly for feature request yes u can request them on the above link.
Madmax - Lead Developer/Maintainer
And all the other devs/ROMs
You can find our all sources down here:-
Device Support Group
Hycon OS, for Redmi Note 8/8T
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
ROM Firmware Required: Latest
Current Stable Version : - 4.5
Stable Release Date: 23-08-2021
Created[ /B] 01-02-2021
Last Updated 23-08-2021ELEGANT