HydrogenOS Android 11 Beta (OnePlus 7 Pro)

Grrreg

Dec 30, 2011
Not sure to be honest, I know it won't allow a local upgrade to a previous version, it may do if they're both Open Betas, I would suggest removing your security lock first (i.e. Change from pin/pattern to None) to save any encryption issues, you should be able to place it back on once you install OxygenOS
Managed to get from H2OS11 to OOS11.
Used local file upgrade and rolled back to a rollback image I found in the FAQ thread here.
Let updates update
Did local file upgrade to OOS11
Much happier on the Oxygen side of town. Items that didnt work for me in Hydrogen do now and no Chinese bloatwear

Reactions: djsubterrain

aman1241

Jul 10, 2014
So I first installed Android 10 beta and rooted it and then installed android 11 beta from local upgrade and then installed magisk on inactive slot to get root in android 11 and stock recovery. Till new update for TWRP

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
It wouldnt work , it would fail. You need to download the A10 rollback zip and flash it, which will wipe your phone. Then flash OOS 11 beta.
I downloaded the rollback zip and
It wouldnt work , it would fail. You need to download the A10 rollback zip and flash it, which will wipe your phone. Then flash OOS 11 beta.
Thank you for your reply, I downloaded the rollback zip... In local upgrade...it failed..you mean to flash it via recovery? TWRP is not working on H2os and I couldnt flash the dual boot recovery because it requires TWRP

Last edited:

@soka

Aug 8, 2014
Glencoe
I downloaded the rollback zip and

Thank you for your reply, I downloaded the rollback zip... In local upgrade...it failed..you mean to flash it via recovery? TWRP is not working on H2os and I couldnt flash the dual boot recovery because it requires TWRP
Havent tried the A10 roll back zip personally, I only used the pie one and it worked. Have you renamed the download to .zip instead of .jar?
its a weird one, for some it works and other not.

laikexpert

Feb 27, 2012
CyberSpace
laikexpert.googlepages.com
OnePlus company
has just published a survey questionnaire
inviting feedback from users of the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T
devices running Android 11-based HydrogenOS Beta 11.

That said, knowing OnePlus,
we could soon see a similar survey targetted at global users
who have installed the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1
on their OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T devices.

piunikaweb

Last edited: