Hyper Grid - My first game

xda-onmobile

Jul 27, 2008
Screenshots? Direct link/QR code? Better description of game, maybe text from market in post?

Come on, be a better marketing agent!

Last edited:

uninc4709

Sep 24, 2008
Hmm. Why would I download/waste my time to find a link or finding it in the market if I have no idea what it is other than a puzzle game. Give me a reason.

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
@OP

I would suggest to all game devs to refrain from using the term "my first" when describing your game. It's just not as inviting. I'm not telling you to lie, just don't tell us ^_^ I'm pretty confident it will draw in more crowd.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

needs better tile graphics and fullscreen(no notification bar). Work on presentation now that you have your core gameplay concept.

kschang

Dec 11, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Feels like a fancy minesweeper, needs better graphics.

I would like some sort of chat bot providing some colorful commentary like "are you sure? " "not bad" "you are not getting closer " and that sort of stuff (with SHUT UP! Command of course) give it more personality

Game itself... mechanics is okay but needs feint or other cloud scoreboard support. Right now everything is random so no comparison.

Another idea is play aids, like helpful circles or borders to narrow down suspect squares. However you get penalty factor if you use them. So you cannot get high score unless you turn them off.

Sent from my Droid using XDA App

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone