Hyperion 9 Ultimate | Final Build | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Search This thread

CarlDeanCatabay

Apr 17, 2012
Imus City

15036459_1020178971425003_7210177005418661669_n_by_carldeancatabay-danxagn.png

Hyperion™ 9 µltimate | Pre-GM | BETA
NOTE TO EVERYONE
This will be my last project for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. See y'all again on the next Hyperion!

XDA Developers no longer recommends DevHost for file hosting.
To bloggers who mirror links, you can still EARN from my handwork WITHOUT MIRRORING my build. You can choose to show respect or be the asshole you've always been and piss all those who work for something that everyone benefits from and so should you, I salute you with all the middle fingers my hands and feet can offer! :laugh:

XDA:DevDB Information
Hyperion Project 2015 - H9, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
CarlDeanCatabay, PineappleOwl
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Firmware Required: 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD DXMJ1
Based On: Stock TouchWiz ROM

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2016-11-18

Created 2015-09-13
Last Updated 2016-11-20

CarlDeanCatabay

Apr 17, 2012
Imus City
Reserved for Changelog, Installation, Bug Fix and Patches

WHAT'S NEW
A faster, lighter and more stable Hyperion 9 you fell in love with.
We added only the necessary features you'll need for a functional and productive little smarphone keeping the new Hyperion better than the previous version.

Hyperion™ Framework
  • reworked transparent styles
  • reworked light theme styles
  • reworked tabWidget (tabStyle, tabIndicator, tabBackground)
  • reworked preferenceList (preferenceSeparator, preferencebackground)
  • fixed missing light theme styles

Hyperion™ Modules - from POTek Labs (PineappleOwl)
  • Modules can be used anywhere. You just have to insert com.hyperion.modules.module_name view in any layout
  • battery, clock, network stat modules used in Statusbar, Notification drawer and lockscreen.
  • sms and missed call modules used in lockscreen
[NOT YET INCLUDED IN BETA BUILD]
  • CPU frequency and RAM stats used in recents view
  • Storage stats modules used in File Manager

Hyperion™ PowerWidget
  • replaced lidroid toggles with PowerWidget developed by PineappleOwl
  • 18 customizable toggles
  • WiFi toggle displays SSID (WiFi Network Name)
  • Bluetooth toggle displays Bluetooth name
  • Customizable modes for brightness, sound and screen timeout modes
  • 2 brightness control modes; toggle and slider mode (long press brightness toggle to activate slider mode) with separate configs (slider mode does not affect toggle mode brightness amount)
  • Built configuration into Settings App

Hyperion™ Statusbar
  • Replaced EDT tweaks by RomanBB with Statusbar Modules by PineappleOwl
  • Global configuration. Affects statusbar and notification drawer views (Clock Header, Statusbar Clock)

Misc Additions
  • Emoji Font support to allow viewing of Emoji (You can only view but not insert/add an emoji)
Bugs/Issue Tracker

ISSUE:
Can't add account on setup wizard/Google Play Store app
I can't login or add my account after flashing Hyperion 9 Ultimate BETA. It says Your email and password do not match even if I enter the correct username and password.

This is not a bug from the ROM. This is a security measure done by Google to sucure you account and block unauthorized access. You will receive an email from Google about your failed login. Check the image below

RESOLUTION:
  1. Go to myaccount.google.com
  2. Click the right arrow next to Sign-in & security
  3. Scroll down and look for Allow less secure apps
  4. Click on the switch on the opposite side to allow less secure apps
google2_by_carldeancatabay-d9ad4g8.png

Last edited:
R

RaKesh

Cant wait for the Download Link :D
@edit
Awesome smooth fast
Rom is in Beta status but its stable
Thank you very much sir Carl

Attachments

• SC20150914-000614.png
    SC20150914-000614.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 6,634
  • SC20150914-000621.png
    SC20150914-000621.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 6,701
  • SC20150914-000643.png
    SC20150914-000643.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 6,681
Last edited:

jpdesuasido

Jan 13, 2013
City of Meycauayan
Thanks for the ROM. Everything is pretty smooth and the UI is very good. However I have a question, does anyone successfully logged in their google accounts using this ROM? It always says "Your email and password do not match." I tried to change the password on my PC. I tried logging it again but still it says that it doesn't match. Someone support me please. Thank you

CarlDeanCatabay

Apr 17, 2012
Imus City
Thanks for the ROM. Everything is pretty smooth and the UI is very good. However I have a question, does anyone successfully logged in their google accounts using this ROM? It always says "Your email and password do not match." I tried to change the password on my PC. I tried logging it again but still it says that it doesn't match. Someone support me please. Thank you

I encountered this too and it seems like it is Google's security measures. Login to your Gmail and check for an email from Google. You will receive an email stating that Google prevented your login on your device because it did not met the security requirements. Few days back I can login my account on Hyperion 9 Ultimate so I guess they implemented this just recently. I am suspecting that Google blocks account login on old versions of Android or simply because the ROM is rooted.

Mathewjoyv

Dec 11, 2014
Hello Sir,
I am been using this rom for about the launch, The Status can be set as stable instead of beta as i haven't found serious lag or bug in the rom. I have tested this rom from all the basis. Installed few heavy apps and moved to sd card. It Runs perfectly. For the Google account problem i created a new account through phone and it also worked fine. Now some of the error (basically the graphic error) i found is.
#1 : If the Device is in landscape mod and if i brought out the notification bar, The blurred background is basically the stretch version of the portrait of the page. I have posted the picture to show the problem.
SC20150915_232744.png

#2 : When using the Uc mini app during downloads the Notification have a large square background which don't fit in the round edged rectangle.
SC20150916_081518.png

This is no serious bugs, Just Reported. If i encountered anymore bugs i will post soon.

PS Thank you for such awesome rom

- Mathew

Reactions: Arkonite

CarlDeanCatabay

Apr 17, 2012
Imus City
Hello Sir,
I am been using this rom for about the launch, The Status can be set as stable instead of beta as i haven't found serious lag or bug in the rom. I have tested this rom from all the basis. Installed few heavy apps and moved to sd card. It Runs perfectly. For the Google account problem i created a new account through phone and it also worked fine. Now some of the error (basically the graphic error) i found is.
#1 : If the Device is in landscape mod and if i brought out the notification bar, The blurred background is basically the stretch version of the portrait of the page. I have posted the picture to show the problem.
SC20150915_232744.png

#2 : When using the Uc mini app during downloads the Notification have a large square background which don't fit in the round edged rectangle.
SC20150916_081518.png

This is no serious bugs, Just Reported. If i encountered anymore bugs i will post soon.

PS Thank you for such awesome rom

- Mathew

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

The 1st issue is a known bug and up until now, the fix is not available. It seems that blur behind only works in portrait mode. So for that, there is no fix -yet.

2. The square background is not a bug in Hyperion but rather a theme from the app itself. It doesn't follow the notification item style of the framework. For that square background to be transparent, you have to modify the app and if you do, you may not be able to update the app from playstore and if you can, on the next update, it will revert back so yeah, that sucks :rolleyes:

Your continued support for the project will only makje it better. :)

Arkonite

Apr 3, 2015
Bago City

jonny789

Oct 18, 2012
I have been using your Hyperion 9 for years in my gY, working smoothly. I was waiting for such a big H9 update.
Time to use this ROM now. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

What are the features missing or any bugs that made you consider this rom in beta ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

15036459_1020178971425003_7210177005418661669_n_by_carldeancatabay-danxagn.png

Hyperion™ 9 µltimate | Pre-GM | BETA
    NOTE TO EVERYONE
    This will be my last project for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. See y'all again on the next Hyperion!

XDA Developers no longer recommends DevHost for file hosting.
    To bloggers who mirror links, you can still EARN from my handwork WITHOUT MIRRORING my build. You can choose to show respect or be the asshole you've always been and piss all those who work for something that everyone benefits from and so should you, I salute you with all the middle fingers my hands and feet can offer! :laugh:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Hyperion Project 2015 - H9, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Contributors
    CarlDeanCatabay, PineappleOwl
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    ROM Firmware Required: 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD DXMJ1
    Based On: Stock TouchWiz ROM

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-18

Created 2015-09-13
    Last Updated 2016-11-20
    Reserved for Screenshot

EYE CANDY

notification_widgets_by_carldeancatabay-danx5s9.png

tab_widget_by_carldeancatabay-danx5pj.png

action_buttons_by_carldeancatabay-danx5r0.png

preference_screen_by_carldeancatabay-danx57e.png

hd_display_by_carldeancatabay-danx5b9.png

transparent_apps_by_carldeancatabay-danx5cx.png

tools_by_carldeancatabay-danx5f3.png

misc_by_carldeancatabay-danx5gp.png

Reserved for Changelog, Installation, Bug Fix and Patches

WHAT'S NEW
    A faster, lighter and more stable Hyperion 9 you fell in love with.
    We added only the necessary features you'll need for a functional and productive little smarphone keeping the new Hyperion better than the previous version.

Hyperion™ Framework
    • reworked transparent styles
    • reworked light theme styles
    • reworked tabWidget (tabStyle, tabIndicator, tabBackground)
    • reworked preferenceList (preferenceSeparator, preferencebackground)
    • fixed missing light theme styles

Hyperion™ Modules - from POTek Labs (PineappleOwl)
    • Modules can be used anywhere. You just have to insert com.hyperion.modules.module_name view in any layout
    • battery, clock, network stat modules used in Statusbar, Notification drawer and lockscreen.
    • sms and missed call modules used in lockscreen
    [NOT YET INCLUDED IN BETA BUILD]
    • CPU frequency and RAM stats used in recents view
    • Storage stats modules used in File Manager

Hyperion™ PowerWidget
    • replaced lidroid toggles with PowerWidget developed by PineappleOwl
    • 18 customizable toggles
    • WiFi toggle displays SSID (WiFi Network Name)
    • Bluetooth toggle displays Bluetooth name
    • Customizable modes for brightness, sound and screen timeout modes
    • 2 brightness control modes; toggle and slider mode (long press brightness toggle to activate slider mode) with separate configs (slider mode does not affect toggle mode brightness amount)

Hyperion™ Statusbar
    • Replaced EDT tweaks by RomanBB with Statusbar Modules by PineappleOwl
    • Global configuration. Affects statusbar and notification drawer views (Clock Header, Statusbar Clock)

Misc Additions
    • Emoji Font support to allow viewing of Emoji (You can only view but not insert/add an emoji)
    Bugs/Issue Tracker

ISSUE:
    Can't add account on setup wizard/Google Play Store app
    I can't login or add my account after flashing Hyperion 9 Ultimate BETA. It says Your email and password do not match even if I enter the correct username and password.

This is not a bug from the ROM. This is a security measure done by Google to sucure you account and block unauthorized access. You will receive an email from Google about your failed login. Check the image below

RESOLUTION:
    1. Go to myaccount.google.com
    2. Click the right arrow next to Sign-in & security
    3. Scroll down and look for Allow less secure apps
    4. Click on the switch on the opposite side to allow less secure apps
    google2_by_carldeancatabay-d9ad4g8.png

Another way to fix Google Login Problem

I found another way to fix the Google Login problem. The fix is very easy and like the 1st post said, the problem is on Google's new security feature. You should do this on your PC.

1. Login your Google account on your browser
    SGKEVrY.png

2. Go to "Sign-in & security"
    Gx1731P.png

3. Scroll to the bottom and Turn ON "Allow less secure apps"
    8r91RZI.png

4. Now Login your Google Account on your device.

5. After logging in your google account on your device, you can turn off "Allow less secure apps" again. This will not affect anything because the google account is already logged in on your device.

I encountered this too and it seems like it is Google's security measures. Login to your Gmail and check for an email from Google. You will receive an email stating that Google prevented your login on your device because it did not met the security requirements. Few days back I can login my account on Hyperion 9 Ultimate so I guess they implemented this just recently. I am suspecting that Google blocks account login on old versions of Android or simply because the ROM is rooted.