• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General I add thermal paste on m'y phone and im remove thé front camera

Search This thread

Miui 13

Sep 3, 2021
Hi everyone . I would like to share with you my experience during the dismantling of the redmi note 10 pro last night I started to remove the backplate to access the phone I noticed that the motherboard had very little thermal paste so I took the liberty of adding it. is I also removed the front camera which I no longer use it does not help me in reality. Is I also unplug the fingerprint sensor sight that I do not use it I liked to think you that I can remove the motor linear ?

Take note m'y phone didn't overheat and CPU throthling test is very stable 😂 why Xiaomi does not add more thermal paste

Miui 13

Sep 3, 2021
Can't wait for your next post regarding how to remove excess thermal paste from your phone's motherboard.
I see you didn't trust me 😅 I'm starting to doubt what I did. finally speaking of surpluses I opened my phone to check is unfortunately cella overflowed I have to pay with a container of alcohol .
But do you think the alcohol is really dangerous for the motherboard think you that I said obligatorily to use the isopropyl alcohol to rate the components of my phone.

Reactions: RAMBO29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone . I would like to share with you my experience during the dismantling of the redmi note 10 pro last night I started to remove the backplate to access the phone I noticed that the motherboard had very little thermal paste so I took the liberty of adding it. is I also removed the front camera which I no longer use it does not help me in reality. Is I also unplug the fingerprint sensor sight that I do not use it I liked to think you that I can remove the motor linear ?

Take note m'y phone didn't overheat and CPU throthling test is very stable 😂 why Xiaomi does not add more thermal paste
    Can't wait for your next post regarding how to remove excess thermal paste from your phone's motherboard.
    I see you didn't trust me 😅 I'm starting to doubt what I did. finally speaking of surpluses I opened my phone to check is unfortunately cella overflowed I have to pay with a container of alcohol .
    But do you think the alcohol is really dangerous for the motherboard think you that I said obligatorily to use the isopropyl alcohol to rate the components of my phone.