i am 13 years old

Search This thread

AyselEP

Jan 18, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 4C
Xiaomi Redmi 6A
so I want a lot, I want to change my cellphone to a custom rom + root and it works and I can reinstall my father's work office PC and laptop and I'm increasingly curious about technology. since I was a kid when I was 6 years old ( I still remember it ) I liked to play on my dad's laptop and it was still Windows 7 , especially Moto GP 03 urt my favorite game at that time ( currently the game is still available even though the crack version :) O_O ) , I'm waiting my dad came home from work just to play games (I'm so glad my dad came home) , when I was 9 years old I was brave enough to install windows 7 + drivers to run my laptop perfectly and that's why I got the dinner I liked. Until now I'm 13 years old still don't know much about technology but I will try to find out.

end
(maybe there is an error in typing + translation so I don't know English very well)

maybe a child who likes technology is very rare at a very young age like me.

Attachments

• moto gp.PNG
    moto gp.PNG
    1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

AyselEP

Jan 18, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 4C
Xiaomi Redmi 6A
I live in Indonesia. I don't know what it's like in other countries like America, England, Germany or all cities and their circumstances, yes I hope I can work at Microsoft because my intelligence can install Windows Vista, XP, 95, 7, 8, 8.1,10

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
okay, and whats youre question now? Whats the problem or where do you need help?
This is the introduction forum i.e. we don't expect questions or descriptions of problems.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts