Question I am a new user talking about rom and i wanted to know which the best and stable rom for my Redmi note 10s?

Search This thread

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
I'm using Pixel Experience ROM, downloaded from the official Pixel Experience site, it's android 13, it's a pure Android experience and works smoothly. BUT Bluetooth audio and IMs Services doesn't work, despite that it's a pretty reliable ROM! I'm loving it!
The maintainer said that'll solve those errors on the next builds, but without an ETA, so we wait.

• Haha
Reactions: tutibreaker

tutibreaker

Feb 14, 2009
El Banco
www.facebook.com
Redmi Note 10S
I'm using Pixel Experience ROM, downloaded from the official Pixel Experience site, it's android 13, it's a pure Android experience and works smoothly. BUT Bluetooth audio and IMs Services doesn't work, despite that it's a pretty reliable ROM! I'm loving it!
The maintainer said that'll solve those errors on the next builds, but without an ETA, so we wait.
he is asking for "best" and "stable" rom not a buggy one xD

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsh

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
I think you don't know how hard I had to look after a at least working ROM for this phone.
And I'll say, it was a lot. This PE ROM is the best and stablest from the Custom ROMs that ain't Modded MIUI and ain't GSI.
So I keep my comment, PE , right know is the best and stablest Custom ROM for Redmi Note 10s, even though it has some features missing.

tutibreaker

Feb 14, 2009
El Banco
www.facebook.com
Redmi Note 10S
I think you don't know how hard I had to look after a at least working ROM for this phone.
And I'll say, it was a lot. This PE ROM is the best and stablest from the Custom ROMs that ain't Modded MIUI and ain't GSI.
So I keep my comment, PE , right know is the best and stablest Custom ROM for Redmi Note 10s, even though it has some features missing.
having bugs dont means stable :v

windowz414

Sep 24, 2018
Earth
windowz414.com
Redmi Note 10S
I would give an ETA if I didn't have these assignments overwhelming me. Otherwise, I also am suffering from the bugs I myself have, on which I'm working whenever I can of course. IMS seems like an easy fix as all I think I need is the APK from MIUI 12.5. Otherwise, I suspect BT media will be harder to handle.

Another bug I was reported and could confirm was offline charging just like on all GSI ROMs so yeah, lots to fix, lots to tinker around.

• Love
Reactions: XInflict7

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
I would give an ETA if I didn't have these assignments overwhelming me. Otherwise, I also am suffering from the bugs I myself have, on which I'm working whenever I can of course. IMS seems like an easy fix as all I think I need is the APK from MIUI 12.5. Otherwise, I suspect BT media will be harder to handle.

Another bug I was reported and could confirm was offline charging just like on all GSI ROMs so yeah, lots to fix, lots to tinker around.
So far I'm enjoying the ROM, and I thank you a lot for providing it! If you need any help i can try my best to do it (I'm using it as my daily drive so some stuff I'll not be able to do).
I have one question about the ROM though, does this ROM is GSI or is a full custom ROM, and what's the difference?

Thanks for the hard work man!

Reactions: windowz414

Drewtaggart01

Oct 22, 2020

Could you please share the link of that pe rom for 10s. I appreciate it man. Been looking for that so long. Thanks

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
Thanks for that man i really appreciate it. But iam on miui 13 Indian varient rom. And it is asking for bootloader ver 12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM and it's a global ver. What should I do to install it
"Your device must be on bootloader version 12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM / 13.x.x.x.SKLMIXM... The current bootloader version can be checked by running the command getprop ro.bootloader in a terminal app or an adb shell from a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window."

The Warning sign says "12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM / 13.x.x.x.SKLMIXM" So I'd recommend you install the global version first, and then de PE ROM, but I think you could do it right away, from your Indian MIUI.
I myself had the Indian MIUI, but I messed a lot with the phone and ended up with the Global MIUI. My path was changed to ARCANE MIUI, LitE MIUI (both custom MIUI) and then back to global and then Pixel Experience since my device bootlooped after I depleted my battery one day.

Complementing the PE ROM again, my battery depleted one day and I just put it to recharge then everything worked as it should. (Traumatized by MIUI bootloops)

Drewtaggart01

Oct 22, 2020
"Your device must be on bootloader version 12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM / 13.x.x.x.SKLMIXM... The current bootloader version can be checked by running the command getprop ro.bootloader in a terminal app or an adb shell from a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window."

The Warning sign says "12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM / 13.x.x.x.SKLMIXM" So I'd recommend you install the global version first, and then de PE ROM, but I think you could do it right away, from your Indian MIUI.
I myself had the Indian MIUI, but I messed a lot with the phone and ended up with the Global MIUI. My path was changed to ARCANE MIUI, LitE MIUI (both custom MIUI) and then back to global and then Pixel Experience since my device bootlooped after I depleted my battery one day.

Complementing the PE ROM again, my battery depleted one day and I just put it to recharge then everything worked as it should. (Traumatized by MIUI bootloops)
Well for now iam on V13.0.3.0 SKLINXM Android 12. Would it be fine if I just install pixel recovery and then just install the pe rom. What's your thoughts on battery life of pe13 rom is it good like miui 13 or so and what are the major bugs.

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
Well for now iam on V13.0.3.0 SKLINXM Android 12. Would it be fine if I just install pixel recovery and then just install the pe rom. What's your thoughts on battery life of pe13 rom is it good like miui 13 or so and what are the major bugs.
I'm using it since launch and it's holding down pretty good. The percentage drops "faster" (not a huge thing) apparently, but the phone withstand better on the latest 10%, I've noticed. And overall it lasts a whole day, and a bit of the next day morning (daily use, not gaming or any heavy task). If gaming, or some heavy task as, music, camera, video/photo editing, it drains more, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Drewtaggart01

Oct 22, 2020
I will wait for it to be more stable for now or I'll try the final build.1 last thing to ask iam on miui 13.0.3.0 SKLINXM how should I go for installation of pe13 rom on my 10s? Plz let me know.
thanks.

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
I will wait for it to be more stable for now or I'll try the final build.1 last thing to ask iam on miui 13.0.3.0 SKLINXM how should I go for installation of pe13 rom on my 10s? Plz let me know.
thanks.
Before I answer your question I'll ask something off topic. Does your phone gets some audio stuttering when listening to music?

Now to the question. First I ask to you, do you have a unlocked bootloader? Are you using any Custom Recovery?

Drewtaggart01

Oct 22, 2020
Well i do get some stuttering when I listen songs on speaker.No i haven't unlocked my bootloader yet but i do have permissions of unlock.and iam on stable miui 13 v13.0.3.0 A12 Indian varient rom

XInflict7

Jul 27, 2021
Redmi Note 10S
Perfect. Before we start I want to say, I'm no professional, I'm just a enthusiastic user LOL.
First thing to do is backup your sensitive data (so much important)

Then unlock your bootloader, you can use the official ways (MI Bootloader Unlocker), no need to seek the MTK tool way, that is used for bricked phones and to avoid the timer.

After that you can use official MiFlash Tool to flash the Global MIUI 13 ROM. JUST REMEMBER TO CHECK in the inferior right side "flash_all" not the "flash_all_lock" otherwise you'll relock your phone after the flashing process (a huge pain).

Then I'd recommend installing a custom Recovery such as TWRP os Orange Fox (googling you'll find how to do, it's a 4 steps process, but you can find guides out there)

Then follow the PE guide on how to install, and you're good to go!

😉

Reactions: windowz414

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for that man i really appreciate it. But iam on miui 13 Indian varient rom. And it is asking for bootloader ver 12.5.16.0.RKLMIXM and it's a global ver. What should I do to install it

I am a new user talking about rom and i wanted to know which the best and stable rom for my Redmi note 10s?
    DONT exist nothing like "best" in android, the "best" rom is that one than suit your needs.
    I'm using it since launch and it's holding down pretty good. The percentage drops "faster" (not a huge thing) apparently, but the phone withstand better on the latest 10%, I've noticed. And overall it lasts a whole day, and a bit of the next day morning (daily use, not gaming or any heavy task). If gaming, or some heavy task as, music, camera, video/photo editing, it drains more, but nothing out of the ordinary.