• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I am in TROUBLE! Help me for GOD, Redmi 6a!!!

Search This thread

mottaM

Jul 25, 2021
Anyone left with some humanity is requested to PLEASE HELP ME if you have a Redmi 6a device or know a guy with redmi 6a device.
I actually bricked my device unintentionally and did found a way to get out using SP Flash Tool, However the thing I am stuck in right now is worse than bricking a phone.
Both SIM Cards are not working. I did a lot of research and found that I need two files:
[nvdata.img] [nvram.bin]
Unfortunately I don't have any backup for this. Now what I am looking for is some kind hearted person who can take a backup of their [nvdata] [nvram] partition and give it to me and I'll replace all their data like IMEI numbers etc with my own. I have my IMEI numbers ready to be feeded. I did a lot of try using those engineering ROMS and Tools. NOTHING WORKS!
I regret my decision of jumping in something I don't know about. I want you to please have pity on me so that I don't have to live without my phone.

==============CURRENTLY ON NEGHBOURS WIFI WHO CAN CHANGE PASSWORD ANYTHIME IF HE GETS TO KNOW THAT I HAVE HIS PASSWORD BEFORE HE DOES THIS PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS SO THAT I CAN USE MY OWN PHONE FOR INTERNET. I AM COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON CELLULAR DATA!===============
====YA I AM THIS MUCH POOR!!!==== NO MONEY FOR A NEW PHONE====I AM NOT STEALING ANYONE'S IMEI====PLEASE HELP!=====PLEASE HELP FOR HUMANITY

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
IMEI gets added to mobile device when it's built. It's stored in device's /EFS and/or /NVRAM partition. If you haven't backed up this partition before you flashed a new ROM then you have lost unless the IMEI is printed on the box in which device has been delivered.

mottaM

Jul 25, 2021
IMEI gets added to mobile device when it's built. It's stored in device's /EFS and/or /NVRAM partition. If you haven't backed up this partition before you flashed a new ROM then you have lost unless the IMEI is printed on the box in which device has been delivered.
I have both imei numbers on the phone's box, Thank God, but the problem is how to have them working in the phone

Top Liked Posts