Question I am stuck in flashing process

Search This thread

algerinferno

Dec 16, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello guys!
I really need your help. I am a noob in flashing...etc, I wanted to flash my Mi11 pro from 12.5 Chinese version to the Global one 12.0 by following all tutorials and videos. Now I am stuck with an endless flashing time. I noticed that it's stuck in flashing boot_vendor.img.I have no idea what to do. Tried to click refresh and flash again in the Miflash tool but nothing happens.
Should I unplug the device?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-05-05 010014.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-05-05 010014.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 70

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
Does it boot?
If not you might need EDL , you pay them and they'll remotely flash global rom back on your device so it will boot. There multiple threads explaining how to do this here. Have a read.

You should never install firmware that is older than your current firmware , I'd say that's why there's issues.

Last edited:

chistery

May 24, 2010
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I flashed from CN 12.5.3 to CN 12.0.1 fine, so it's not as clear as saying it won't work. I don't think anyone has worked out why so many phones are being bricked but some are quite happy to suggest watching more youtube videos for ad revenue which probably won't help fix your phone.

I went from CN to Global to EEA to EU with no issues.

fustyler

Sep 19, 2013
If you find cheaper method do share.
You were warned not to downgrade, so now pay stupid money for the stupid action.

Reactions: pafc66

Anatasia

Apr 10, 2009
Hallelujah!!!!!!!
Believe it or not guys! It was just a matter of usb port, I tried to place the cable in usb 2.0 and everything worked smoothly. Now i'm on global 12.0.1. I am saved hhhhhh
Wow, you flashed the Mi 11 Ultra Global Rom to Mi 11 Pro successfully, didn't you? I really like the Mi 11 Pro but a little bit hesitant with the Chinese exclusive launch from the bad past experience of the Mi 8 SE

algerinferno

Dec 16, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Wow, you flashed the Mi 11 Ultra Global Rom to Mi 11 Pro successfully, didn't you? I really like the Mi 11 Pro but a little bit hesitant with the Chinese exclusive launch from the bad past experience of the Mi 8 SE
Yes, I did and it's working beautifully well. Chinese or not, as long as it shares the same firmware with the ultra, there is nothing to be scared of. The phone is a bit big and heavy for a daily use but it is still a beautiful beast.

Reactions: Anatasia

Ahmed Momtaz

Jun 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
www.facebook.com
I flashed from CN 12.5.3 to CN 12.0.1 fine, so it's not as clear as saying it won't work. I don't think anyone has worked out why so many phones are being bricked but some are quite happy to suggest watching more youtube videos for ad revenue which probably won't help fix your phone.

I went from CN to Global to EEA to EU with no issues.
Hello and thanx in advance,

1- From which cn version you flashed to global? 12.0.1 or 12.5.3 ?
2 - if you flashed from cn 12.0.1 , how did you downgrade from cn 12.5.3 to cn 12.0.1 ?? Without brick
3 - how did you flash from cn to global without brick ?

4- Which is better from your experience eea or global ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe you were warned prior to doing this ? Sounds like you did it anyway . 😑
    Hallelujah!!!!!!!
    Believe it or not guys! It was just a matter of usb port, I tried to place the cable in usb 2.0 and everything worked smoothly. Now i'm on global 12.0.1. I am saved hhhhhh
    Does it boot?
    If not you might need EDL , you pay them and they'll remotely flash global rom back on your device so it will boot. There multiple threads explaining how to do this here. Have a read.

You should never install firmware that is older than your current firmware , I'd say that's why there's issues.
    Hallelujah!!!!!!!
    Nice work. Flash EU rom now. Global is terrible.
    Yes, I did and it's working beautifully well. Chinese or not, as long as it shares the same firmware with the ultra, there is nothing to be scared of. The phone is a bit big and heavy for a daily use but it is still a beautiful beast.