I bricked my j7

Search This thread

Jozinxx

Jun 29, 2021
Hello, I was trying to update my twrp but I ended up bricking my J7, I was reinstalling the rom by odin and it's giving the following errors, setup connection, get pit for mapping, can you tell me if the cell phone has a problem or is it the computer?

Jozinxx

Jun 29, 2021
Send screenshot of the error in odin.
From your pc.
unfortunately when I try to send a photo or screenshot to XDA the error occurs, but if you search you will know my error, "set partition"setup connection,get pit",these errors are in odin,I want to know if I can solve it if I change my usb cable or if my cell phone has a way?

Otus9051

Jun 3, 2021
http://localhost:9051
unfortunately when I try to send a photo or screenshot to XDA the error occurs, but if you search you will know my error, "set partition"setup connection,get pit",these errors are in odin,I want to know if I can solve it if I change my usb cable or if my cell phone has a way?
Ok uhh, those are your normal process. Can you tell my which device you have? like SM-G610F? Or something? or is it J7 2016? Did you buy it from Brazil?

Jozinxx

Jun 29, 2021
Ok uhh, those are your normal process. Can you tell my which device you have? like SM-G610F? Or something? or is it J7 2016? Did you buy it from Brazil?
my j7 is the SM-G610 model, I bought it in Brazil, I tried to change the version of odin and nothing, I already put the pit file, it didn't work either, can you help me?

Jozinxx

Jun 29, 2021
In his software file, he has to either disable PIT in odin or find the PIT file located with the software or find a backup from another phone of the same model.
desabilitar o PIT? tentei mudar a versão do odin, vou tentar trocar o meu cabo usb, explica lá também sobre o beckup de outro aparelho que você disse.

Translation by GT: disable the PIT? I tried to change the version of odin, I will try to change my usb cable, explain there also about the beckup of another device you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Ok in ODIN, there's a re-partition option also uncheck auto reboot if you have checked it.
Only keep f.reset time if you want.
Uncheck it.
1626317034362.jpeg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr. Fone is the most crap sh*t software that exists. Even Smart Switch is better for repairing.