• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question I bricked my OP9, any help?

Search This thread

bodyes

Nov 28, 2021
Yep, I got it completely wrong. I was returning back to OOS stock from evolution X, and it was givin me an error when I tried to sideload the zip. looking around I've tried to follow the guide to flash from fastboot, https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/fastboot-rom-pc-required-op9-stock-oos-11-2-2-2aa.4275727/ , but when it comes to reboot to fast boot the phone turned off and now it stays on a black screen everything I've tried. I've tried a bunch of stuff, every key press to see something on the screen but nothing.
Am I forced to contact after sales support?
thanks to everyone

ashokmor007

Aug 13, 2012
bangalore
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Yep, I got it completely wrong. I was returning back to OOS stock from evolution X, and it was givin me an error when I tried to sideload the zip. looking around I've tried to follow the guide to flash from fastboot, https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/fastboot-rom-pc-required-op9-stock-oos-11-2-2-2aa.4275727/ , but when it comes to reboot to fast boot the phone turned off and now it stays on a black screen everything I've tried. I've tried a bunch of stuff, every key press to see something on the screen but nothing.
Am I forced to contact after sales support?
thanks to everyone
Use msm tool

Tepes4

Jun 14, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
OnePlus 9
I'm trying mut it's giving me the "sahara communication failed" error.
My device is the LE2113, witch msmtool should I use?

Edit:
I've tried with lite on and It gaved the error "unsupported EU"
What i ended doing was using the msm tool for oneplus 9 pro eu
After reboot i used the instuctions to install lineage rom and then installed the ota package using temp twrp.
and it worked

bodyes

Nov 28, 2021
What i ended doing was using the msm tool for oneplus 9 pro eu
After reboot i used the instuctions to install lineage rom and then installed the ota package using temp twrp.
and it worked
hold on
It does!
Ok now the phone is bootin up, just after the download from msm tool for op9 pro eu
what do I have to do now?
can you pls send me the link to the guide if you can't explain me the steps
thanks a lot this gives me hope

ashokmor007

Aug 13, 2012
bangalore
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
I'm trying mut it's giving me the "sahara communication failed" error.
My device is the LE2113, witch msmtool should I use?

Edit:
I've tried with lite on and It gaved the error "unsupported EU"

Try from here complete list of unbrick tools

bodyes

Nov 28, 2021

bodyes

Nov 28, 2021
ok now I am stuck with the OOS for the 9 pro, how do I can go back to the stock 9?

Tepes4

Jun 14, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
OnePlus 9
ok now I am stuck with the OOS for the 9 pro, how do I can go back to the stock 9?
follow the instructions to flash evolution x (that's the one i used at least)
After you successfully boot your oneplus 9 proceed to use temp twrp to flash the flashable zip from this post

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
When using msm tool, select lite firehose.
If you still get something like, image not comaptible with device, you may need to use the OP9 Pro India MSM tool. Its the only one that would work for my OP9 5G North America model. I then installed OP9 stock.

bodyes

Nov 28, 2021
Ok I’ve done it.
I’ll write the steps so that anyone with the same problem can solve it