i bricked my p20 lite

Search This thread

kloarn

May 24, 2022
hello today i tried to root my phone with twrp i did everything and didnt manage to root so decided to wipe data with twrp everything was looking fine before i reboot my phone everytime i reboot it loads to twrp logo and doesnt go further i tried to load into fastboot & recovery mode but its not working what should i do

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
hello today i tried to root my phone with twrp i did everything and didnt manage to root so decided to wipe data with twrp everything was looking fine before i reboot my phone everytime i reboot it loads to twrp logo and doesnt go further i tried to load into fastboot & recovery mode but its not working what should i do
install a compatible TWRP
Download here
and continue the process. That should help.
i tried to load into fastboot & recovery mode
Turn off your phone, press and hold Vol Up and plug in cable.

kloarn

May 24, 2022
Game over,imo. No fastboot, no eRecovery, no dload method... Try testpoint methode with board software, DC-phoenix or service center.
hi again i managed to get on to fastboot & recovery mode now cmd commands not working it says waiting for device and bootloader gives error code that says coldboot 16

Last edited:

kloarn

May 24, 2022
okay i managed to get in to eRecovery and now its installing the package thank you for your help