• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

I can't access to Download Mode, I can't flash RUU, Don't Charge, Brick Phone

Search This thread

scarface.717

Dec 13, 2011
Medellín
Hey Guys, I did a factory reset and the phone went don't:

I can't access to Download Mode.

It doesn't charge

I Can't flash RUU (Because I can't access to the download mode)

I Can't access to the recovery.

It is stuck in this white screen.

*I tried installing the TWRP (Sucess!) , Installing boot.img (from Bad boyz ROM) (Success) but the error is still there, I can't access to the recovery neither.

It has S-OFF

It has unlock bootloader.

Any solution please?

HTC 10 Sprint version.

upload1498238840.988573.jpg

Last edited:

wranglerray

Jan 9, 2011
Fort Myers Fl
Hey Guys, I did a factory reset and the phone went don't:

I can't access to Download Mode.

It doesn't charge

I Can't flash RUU (Because I can't access to the download mode)

I Can't access to the recovery.

It is stuck in this white screen.

*I tried installing the TWRP (Sucess!) , Installing boot.img (from Bad boyz ROM) (Success) but the error is still there, I can't access to the recovery neither.

It has S-OFF

It has unlock bootloader.

Any solution please?

HTC 10 Sprint version.

View attachment 4191298

Do you have the android sdk installed on a PC? if so you can boot directly into the the ruu download mode without actually having to reboot into download mode.

From the bootloader screen connect your pc with usb c cable

navigate to where your sdk/platform tools hold shift and right click and choose open command prompt here

type in the command

fastboot oem rebootRUU

scarface.717

Dec 13, 2011
Medellín
Do you have the android sdk installed on a PC? if so you can boot directly into the the ruu download mode without actually having to reboot into download mode.

From the bootloader screen connect your pc with usb c cable

navigate to where your sdk/platform tools hold shift and right click and choose open command prompt here

type in the command

fastboot oem rebootRUU

The thing is, the phone doesn't charge. So I tried to Run the RUU but it showed "battery below 30%" , I need at least the phone charge, But I don't know how.

wranglerray

Jan 9, 2011
Fort Myers Fl
you can also flash recovery from fastboot oem rebootRUU if you have a copy of twrp place it in the same folder as the platform tools and execute the command

fastboot flash recovery <nameoftherecovery>.img

then

fastboot reboot recovery

it should charge in recovery

Reactions: scarface.717

wranglerray

Jan 9, 2011
Fort Myers Fl
It doesn't start in the RUU, it shows the same HTC logo :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

power off the phone.. Then turn it back on again holding the power button and the vol down button

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

power off the phone.. Then turn it back on again holding the power button and the vol down button
Also head over to omj'S thread and down the firmware in the zip file and put that on your sdcard if you have one. It should give you the option to install from the sdcard

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: scarface.717

scarface.717

Dec 13, 2011
Medellín

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Also head over to omj'S thread and down the firmware in the zip file and put that on your sdcard if you have one. It should give you the option to install from the sdcard

I really appreciate your effort and your help for this issue.

I can't access to the download mode and recovery mode neither. It always stucks on the HTC logo, I only have access to the Bootloader mode (The White Screen) that's the problem. When I tried to enter to download more or Recovery mode, it stucks in the HTC Logo :/ :(

SurfRodder

Oct 28, 2012
Whale's 'Giner

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RUU_Decrypt_Tool RUU.zip
    fastboot reboot-bootloader
    fastboot flash hosd hosd_signed.img from Decrypt Folder
    you can also flash recovery from fastboot oem rebootRUU if you have a copy of twrp place it in the same folder as the platform tools and execute the command

fastboot flash recovery <nameoftherecovery>.img

then

fastboot reboot recovery

it should charge in recovery
    It doesn't start in the RUU, it shows the same HTC logo :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk