Search This thread

Hakodu13

Mar 4, 2021
Hello to everyone that read and thanks you for the time passing to read my problem.
First of all : this is not my native language so excuse me for my english ... :/
After that, this is my first thread ... :/
And then , i'm tryin to learn but i'm pretty newbie on computing ... :/

(i'm trying to root my phone like every newbie does first by following slowly and accurately this tutorial: https://www.getdroidtips.com/root-wiko-view-3-lite/
i'm gonna details all i did step by step but at the end cause i don't think that the problem come from here)

so after etablishing the connection between my device and the PC using a wiko usb driver
i tried to flash my Wiko View 3 Lite ROM to boot the patched "boot.img" via Minimal ADB and Fastboot V1.4.3 (latest version)

so once i enter the command : fastboot flash boot "MyPatchedBootFile".img

i got a :

Failed.(flashing lock flag is locked. Please unlock it first!)

so i should able the flashing option somehow somewere ?

i tried several fastboot command but nothing... (btw i is there a way to kow all the comandes i can do on my PC cause i see the command changing depending phones or fastboot )

that's what i have :

FAILED (remote :Not implemet.)

i'm not sure to understand what "no implemet" mean ??
I can't find any useful info exept this one unfortunately that could be the same for my phone's model :

i'm continuing to look for anwsers, can someone have an idea ??

( that's what i did:
1/ i've downloaded magisk.apk's last vertion on my phone
2/ found a Wiko View 3 Lite full ROM online for the rom.pac file
3/ converted it w the SPD flash tool (i didn't really understood this step :/) : https://www.getdroidtips.com/patch-boot-img-root-spreadtrum-device/
4/ sent it to my phone
5/converted it agan via magisk.apk on my phone
6/ took it back from my computer to the same folder that i launch the ADB and fastboot comand prompt
7/last step normally :/ i should write the command: fastboot flash boot xxxxxxxxx.img and i gotstuck here ....
)

thanks again for all your help guys :)))

jwoegerbauer

• Jul 11, 2009
    European Union

so once i enter the command : fastboot flash boot "MyPatchedBootFile".img

i got a :

Failed.(flashing lock flag is locked. Please unlock it first!)

so i should able the flashing option somehow somewere ?

i tried several fastboot command but nothing... (btw i is there a way to kow all the comandes i can do on my PC cause i see the command changing depending phones or fastboot )

that's what i have :

FAILED (remote :Not implemet.)

i'm not sure to understand what "no implemet" mean ??
    I can't find any useful info exept this one unfortunately that could be the same for my phone's model :

i'm continuing to look for anwsers, can someone have an idea ??

Before trying to deal with phone's bootloader, will say running any Fastboot commands, you have to enable "OEM unlock" option in phone's Android Settings->Developer option. If done so, reboot phone. Afterwards run Fastboot commands

Code:
    fastboot devices
    fastboot oem unlock  <- or: fastboot flashing unlock

Last edited:

Hakodu13

Mar 4, 2021
    Before trying to deal with phone's bootloader, will say running any Fastboot commands, you have to enable "OEM unlock" option in phone's Android Settings->Developer option. If done so, reboot phone. Afterwards run Fastboot commands

Code:
    fastboot devices
    fastboot oem unlock  <- or: fastboot flashing unlock

Hey
    Thanks for your awnser,
    i did it already, i've activated EOM unlock , USB debug and also desactivated the standby when the phone is plugged

also i think all fastboot command work cause i can reboot my phone using "fastboot reboot"command

fastboot devices reconize my phone

fastboot flashing unlock dosn't work
    it is writed: FAILED (remote: Not implemet.)

fastboot oem unlock dosn't work,
    it is writed: FAILED (remote: unknown cmd.)

something interesting is when i write fastboot "AnithingElse" unlock
    it says: fastboot: usage: unknown command "AnithingElse"
    and no: FAILED (remote: unknown cmd.)

like if adbandfastboot know the commannd " fastboot oem unlock " somehow but not my phone.
    thanksthanksthanks again for your awnser!!!

jwoegerbauer

• Jul 11, 2009
    European Union
    My guess is that running Fastboot commands is denied by OEM/Carrier. And that's not wondering me because phone is based on UniSoc chipset.
    AFAIK to get Fastboot working on such phones you have to request from OEM/Carrier the unlock-code as 1st thing of all things and when received have to flash it to phone.

Last edited:

Hakodu13

Mar 4, 2021
    My guess is that running Fastboot commands is denied by OEM/Carrier. And that's not wondering me because phone is based on UniSoc chipset.
    AFAIK to get Fastboot working on such phones you have to request from OEM/Carrier the unlock-code as 1st thing of all things and when received have to flash it to phone.

Ye i guessed the commands is denied on purpose
    but why ? just for me not to have root acces ?
    and what if i want to flash or reflash my ROM just to have back a new fresh boot ?
    do a lot of phone constructor use that radical trick ?
    and what is OEM/Carrier ? where can i find this ? i can't find anything online ...
    merci :)))