I cant flash Super Su or new rom TWRP

Search This thread

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
Agreed, you probably didn't wipe data.
Miracles don't really exist in Android land. It works for everyone else.

thes3usa

Retired Forum Moderator
May 30, 2015
Colombo
Mate, we need more information;
What ROM's have you tried flashing it over?
Anything you've flashed recently?
Have you tried flashing Magisk or another SuperU method?
Have you tried a clean flash, without GAPPS or other bloat, and simply just flashing the package and the ROM?
Have you tried wiping your entire storage and then flashing?

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Cant flash Super SU or Any rom as it goes into bootloop.
I have been following the procedure quite thoroughly .

Posting that you "followed the procedure quite thoroughly" doesn't' tell us anything, if you don't actually describe what you did.

Similar to another response, I'm wondering if you did a clear flash (default wipe in TWRP) before flashing a ROM. For that matter (like another asked) what ROMs did you try specifically. Or what version TWRP or version SuperSU?

Using old versions of TWRP or SuperSU is a really common mistake, and will lead to boot loops, or no boot. Folks will often assume they are using the "right version" and then when you ask for more info, it turn out they are using something totally obsolete, old guide, etc.

Good rule of thumb: when asking for help, provide as much detail as possible. Exact steps taken (step by step, in chronological order), with file names and version numbers. Asking for help, with a post consisting of 2 or 3 sentences, is never going to be enough.

Reactions: Aneejian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cant flash Super SU or Any rom as it goes into bootloop.
    I have been following the procedure quite thoroughly .

Posting that you "followed the procedure quite thoroughly" doesn't' tell us anything, if you don't actually describe what you did.

Similar to another response, I'm wondering if you did a clear flash (default wipe in TWRP) before flashing a ROM. For that matter (like another asked) what ROMs did you try specifically. Or what version TWRP or version SuperSU?

Using old versions of TWRP or SuperSU is a really common mistake, and will lead to boot loops, or no boot. Folks will often assume they are using the "right version" and then when you ask for more info, it turn out they are using something totally obsolete, old guide, etc.

Good rule of thumb: when asking for help, provide as much detail as possible. Exact steps taken (step by step, in chronological order), with file names and version numbers. Asking for help, with a post consisting of 2 or 3 sentences, is never going to be enough.