• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

I can't get the rom to move to sd card

Search This thread

jburwell

Jun 4, 2012
I am in MAGLDR usb MassStg trying to uplaod a rom to my sd card and it keeps giving me an error. How do I get it to load? Everytime I try to copy it from ym desktop to the sd card it says can't file specified file or file name but the file is on my desktop and I can open the zip on my computer

Last edited:

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
I am in MAGLDR usb MassStg trying to uplaod a rom to my sd card and it keeps giving me an error. How do I get it to load? Everytime I try to copy it from ym desktop to the sd card it says can't file specified file or file name but the file is on my desktop and I can open the zip on my computer

Don't use MAGLDR mass storage. Either boot into recovery and use its mass storage or remove your micro SD card and plug into computer directly. MAGLDR mass storage has problems or at least I have experienced some before. Mounting the SD card in recovery should work much better.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: Mihkel.ee

adil1508

May 5, 2012
Waterloo

MAGLDR gives errors when transferring data to the sd card. You should boot into clockworkmod recovery and mount usb storage from there.

Hope it helps:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Don't use MAGLDR mass storage. Either boot into recovery and use its mass storage or remove your micro SD card and plug into computer directly. MAGLDR mass storage has problems or at least I have experienced some before. Mounting the SD card in recovery should work much better.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium