• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

I cant install KQ2 on may galaxy fit

Search This thread

reikableu

Nov 8, 2011
sorry....

on recovery mode theres something that i read it said that can't acces system, but when i try to flash other firmware there's no problem help me, here's the link where i downloaded the KQ2 http://hotfile.com/dl/125707449/95d5965/S5670XWKQ2.rar.html

Can't access to `/systemcas/XTC/system'. what is that? maybe thats teh problem why i can't install kq2 help thanks :)

Honestly, i flashed KQ2 a lot of times already and did it like i told you but did not get any errors unless the mistake is on my end...

why not try flashing a different ROM so we'll know whether the issue is just with KQ2 on your phone or with all ROMs...

sorry again... :(

reikableu

Nov 8, 2011
suggestion...

since you want something latest in your phone, why not get KQ5 since we are in asia anyways... it's almost the same as KQ2

philipxtian18

Nov 21, 2011
Cavite
thanks i will try this i hope that this will work :)
i already downloaded and flash the link that you give i think it is not kq5 beacause when i instakked it was ZCKP7 not kq5

Last edited: