I cant Install OREO? HELP

Search This thread

Alexey14

Mar 2, 2018
Guys , Today I downloaded more than 4 Firmwares , I download France Firmwares XEF , but my CSC not changed, Tried with New Zealand and switched to XEF again but nothing happened, ****, after 15 Hour no success still,
WTF is Wrong?
What should I do?
Now I want to NAND Erase my note 8, Do you think it help?

caja

Oct 29, 2008
Bohinj
I've just done it (my original CSC is SEE) - took SIM and SD card out, flashed in odin NZ firmware with CSC (not HOME CSC!). Next step was booting & initial setup (only wifi login, nothing else) and factory reset from settings as soon I've made it through setup. After boot i've powered down the phone and flashed XEF firmware (again with CSC) and after that again only setup wifi and nothing else. My CSC was succesfully changed to XEF/XEF/SEE and oreo update was available :) Made another factory reset and finally inserted SD and SIM card.

Alexey14

Mar 2, 2018
I've just done it (my original CSC is SEE) - took SIM and SD card out, flashed in odin NZ firmware with CSC (not HOME CSC!). Next step was booting & initial setup (only wifi login, nothing else) and factory reset from settings as soon I've made it through setup. After boot i've powered down the phone and flashed XEF firmware (again with CSC) and after that again only setup wifi and nothing else. My CSC was succesfully changed to XEF/XEF/SEE and oreo update was available :) Made another factory reset and finally inserted SD and SIM card.

Thank You, I downloaded Oreo.:)

Reactions: caja

hinnn

Jul 18, 2012
Sydney
i021.net
Guys , Today I downloaded more than 4 Firmwares , I download France Firmwares XEF , but my CSC not changed, Tried with New Zealand and switched to XEF again but nothing happened, ****, after 15 Hour no success still,
WTF is Wrong?
What should I do?

The important thing is you need take out SIM before flashing.

Reactions: störte

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank You, I downloaded Oreo.:)
    WTF is Wrong?
    What should I do?

The important thing is you need take out SIM before flashing.