Question I can't see fingerprint option on my mi11 ultra (Passwords & Security Menu)

Search This thread

lanrrydon

Nov 7, 2012
I don't know if anybody is facing this issue too,
I bought a china version of mi 11 ultra, I couldn't see fingerprint on my password and security menu, I unluck bootloader and flash eu version. still the same thing. I can't get it to show.
from my CIT menu, it's failing.

1626055299190.png
1626055430496.png

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Open the phone dial and enter the following code: *#*#64663#*#*
then press on the 3 points above and go to FingerPrint_C
Press on start, then it will ask to put "FLESH_FLAT" you need to put a white sheet on the sensor and support with your finger on top of the sensor.
then you will ask to put "BLACK_FLAT", then you put something black on the sensor and support it with your finger, after completing just restart the cell phone.
* Gives a "performance_test failed" error, but after a few attempts the calibration worked and the sensor will work.

lanrrydon

Nov 7, 2012
Open the phone dial and enter the following code: *#*#64663#*#*
then press on the 3 points above and go to FingerPrint_C
Press on start, then it will ask to put "FLESH_FLAT" you need to put a white sheet on the sensor and support with your finger on top of the sensor.
then you will ask to put "BLACK_FLAT", then you put something black on the sensor and support it with your finger, after completing just restart the cell phone.
* Gives a "performance_test failed" error, but after a few attempts the calibration worked and the sensor will work.
No special menu coming up.

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I bought a china version of mi 11 ultra, I couldn't see fingerprint on my password and security menu, I unluck bootloader and flash eu version. still the same thing. I can't get it to show.

View attachment 5359877 View attachment 5359879
Return it. No one has managed to get it working. If this was from new, then no other option. Flash stock Chinese ROM and return for replacement.

Reactions: Kenora_I

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
There has been a few people with similar issues on this and the 10 ultra and once it stopped working, they never managed to get it back other than rma. Some were genuinely faulty but some because of flashing and then having problems with the persist.img file. I've not had any personally but as you can't seem to fix it, best to get it replaced soonest.

Reactions: Kenora_I

xwonic

Feb 27, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
POCO M3
Can you try this?
Remove all options of lockscreen(swipe, password, pattern lock, face unlock, everything)
Then restart phone and Check if fingerprint is there

Top Liked Posts