I hardbricked my Asus ZC551KL and unbricked nearly successfully I need (x)qnc file!

Search This thread

tako035

Feb 18, 2010
I really need that file in order to make phone calls. Could any body dump from its phone and sen it to me. If you are afraid of IMEI you can change is with 1234567890ABCDF and give a link. Please I really need that file in order to use GSM capabilities. You can dump it with QPST or QFIL tool of Qualcomm and change the IMEI with a Hex Editor.

I HOPE SOMEONE HELP ME.

gsep

Dec 15, 2012
I really need that file in order to make phone calls. Could any body dump from its phone and sen it to me. If you are afraid of IMEI you can change is with 1234567890ABCDF and give a link. Please I really need that file in order to use GSM capabilities. You can dump it with QPST or QFIL tool of Qualcomm and change the IMEI with a Hex Editor.

I HOPE SOMEONE HELP ME.

I can help you, tell me how.
Sorry for my english.

tako035

Feb 18, 2010
I can help you, tell me how.
Sorry for my english.

Dear gsep,

It is easy but your phone has to be rooted if so the steps are below.

You have to download QPST Tools and QUD drivers. You can Google it. easy to find.

After you install them.

# adb shell
# su
# setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

Run the QFil Tool that you have installed.

From the tools menu select QNC Backup
Press Backup QCN. thats all. The file is saved to the selected path.

Thank you very much and Best regards.

gsep

Dec 15, 2012
Dear gsep,

It is easy but your phone has to be rooted if so the steps are below.

You have to download QPST Tools and QUD drivers. You can Google it. easy to find.

After you install them.

# adb shell
# su
# setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

Run the QFil Tool that you have installed.

From the tools menu select QNC Backup
Press Backup QCN. thats all. The file is saved to the selected path.

Thank you very much and Best regards.

I followed this guide:
http://www.androidbrick.com/ultimat...agon-xiaomi-mi5-imei-and-baseband-repair-fix/

I tried to modify imei on my phone but i failed.
Tell me if you have luck.
qcn file is here.

Attachments

• ibackup.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 201

tako035

Feb 18, 2010
No, with 9. what tool did you used?
Could you check it as there is only one line with 99999 s . For the second IMEI there have to be two lines that you should change. In the file I get From you there is only one. May be the file is corrupt. If so try to backup from QFIL tool from the tools menu. As this backup is very important for the future.