downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
Just purchased today in Taiwan.

GT-I9100
I9100XXKG1
2.6.35.7 I9100ZSKG2-CL361136
GINGERBREAD.ZSKG2

I wonder, does anyone want me to upload this ROM soon before I do too much to it, as it may vary from the 16GB model? How can I, here in Taiwan, be the first in the world to get this device???!??!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarta55

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
Congrats on the epeen, i doubt your the first one to have it though :p

Crucio_

May 3, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Lies!!! :p

i thought there wasnt a release date on a 32gig version yet? even the white one i saw was going to be a 16gig version?

you should they just havent buddled a sd card :p

khaled25_9

Aug 5, 2011
Suez
What are U talking about

Man,,, who are you kidding?!!!,,,
the SGSII 32GB version is discontinued by SAMSUNG (Some say because of its high price)..
Anyway I think it's just a 16GB version with a 16GB or 32GB SDHC card...

g00ey

Dec 31, 2008
Please Mr. downwiththebanksters stick a 32GB SD card into it and show the total 64GB capacity of your phone either through some pictures or video clips so that we can silence all these windbags once and for all...

prodygee

Oct 19, 2009
The ?!?!?!?!?!!!!?four!?!??! at the end of your 1st posts gives me doubts. You not showing any pictures makes me doubt even more. Which are easy to edit anyways.

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Screenshots can be manipulated by most infants, so photographs are actually more important.

Screenshots and photographs or it didn't happen.

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
I'm often astounded at the vitriol that is slung around here sometimes. To quote Linus Van Pelt (the only one who I actually KNOW, and am willing to acknowledge, said these words), "I bring you tidings of great joy." and you slag me? We're all in this together people. The Palm community would have never gotten so vicious as this thread. People calling me a liar...honestly. I do thank those who had the grace to defend me.

I think those thugs should take a look at my sig. I had smartphones while they were in regular phones. I had one of the first of the first 10,000 run of BB 850's (google it). That was in the last century kiddies!

I took a long time dealing with Taiwanese people to get this and then was late for work, so had no time to upload pics. Will try to do it now. Some of us have lives.

It was "Made in china by Samsung"

I want to see if someone asks me for/ needs this potentially unique ROM. I haven't attempted root, but have read the howto thread once, so I can't go to system/etc/asound.conf yet. I can't browse there in Win7, but might jam it into my Linuxbox when my son wakes tomorrow as what DAC it is a burning question for me too! I would also like to find out if it's Eynos/Mali. Where could I find that short of a teardown? The telco said it is Exynos/Mali.

It cost me $NT22490 cash today, which included the next 11 months free service (NT$1049/mo) of the 2yr contract(unlimited 3G/HSPDA, 400 sms, 30mins voice).

I bought the 32 because I didn't want to spend the extra NT$2000 to get a good 32SD, so sorry that pic won't be coming for a while, by then noone'll give a bienbien.

The ?!?!?!?!?!!!!?four!?!??! is the exact same emotion YOU are having, except I'm lucky enough to have it in my hands. Yes I'm shocked that Taiwan got it first. As for whether I photoshopped this....do you really think I would waste my time to get the goat of what are seemingly graceless individuals?

Attachments

• IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 256

Sp1tfire

Apr 15, 2009
Bucharest
If your firmware is ZSKG2, it might be the same as the firmware for the 16 GB SII. Check Intratech's thread in original android development about official roms. Did Kies prompt you for any firmware update ?

Firmware info
PDA:ZSKG2
PHONE: XXKG1

Date: 08/07/2011

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
If your firmware is ZSKG2, it might be the same as the firmware for the 16 GB SII. Check Intratech's thread in original android development about official roms. Did Kies prompt you for any firmware update ?

Firmware info
PDA:ZSKG2
PHONE: XXKG1

Date: 08/07/2011
I went to settings>software update. I was forced to give Sammy my email and birthdate, and then it checked for an update and said "No update available." Sorry, dunno if that is KIES or not. If not please tell me specifically what to do.

Sp1tfire

Apr 15, 2009
Bucharest
Samsung does not provide OTA updates yet. So updating your firmware can be done through Kies , an app that you must install in your pc, it's free to download from Samsung official site. With this app you can sync your phone with your pc through usb cable.

downwiththebanksters

May 28, 2011
Taiwan
Samsung does not provide OTA updates yet. So updating your firmware can be done through Kies , an app that you must install in your pc, it's free to download from Samsung official site. With this app you can sync your phone with your pc through usb cable.

Very nice thank you! I had a funny feeling KIES air wasn't KIES. Should I bother with it or should I do ODIN instead? I think I'm going to go custom eventually, but definitely want to preserve this stock config in case things go pear shaped. Will having installed KIES hurt me when I go down the custom ROM road?

TheWarKeeper

Feb 11, 2011
Very nice thank you! I had a funny feeling KIES air wasn't KIES. Should I bother with it or should I do ODIN instead? I think I'm going to go custom eventually, but definitely want to preserve this stock config in case things go pear shaped. Will having installed KIES hurt me when I go down the custom ROM road?

IS there any valid reason of why you refuse to post photographs of your phone showing internal memory 32gb?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just purchased today in Taiwan.

GT-I9100
    I9100XXKG1
    2.6.35.7 I9100ZSKG2-CL361136
    GINGERBREAD.ZSKG2

I wonder, does anyone want me to upload this ROM soon before I do too much to it, as it may vary from the 16GB model? How can I, here in Taiwan, be the first in the world to get this device???!??!
    Please Mr. downwiththebanksters stick a 32GB SD card into it and show the total 64GB capacity of your phone either through some pictures or video clips so that we can silence all these windbags once and for all...