I have a case design idea which potentially solves the back panel being exposed

Search This thread

Nikolay1243D

Jun 26, 2014
London
Hey all,
I think ive got a nice design for a protective shell similar to the included one but with the ability to fully cover the back panel when the phone is closed.

Does anyone know of case manufacturing companies that I can contact about this?

Thanks!

Hey all,
I think ive got a nice design for a protective shell similar to the included one but with the ability to fully cover the back panel when the phone is closed.

Does anyone know of case manufacturing companies that I can contact about this?

Thanks!
Can have it made in India.. Let me know if interested I will ask them to WhatsApp u.. My number is 09820004500 name is Rico.. The patent.etc between u and the suppliers.. I'm just helping.

Cool thanks, I'll design it in fusion 360 and then contact you
Pls contact a Mr. Kapoor Manoj. On whstsapp 09821270072 pls give my ref. Dr. Rico Narang. Minoge has a leather factory he can make it for u.. This is between the 2 of u.. Have fun..

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Pls contact a Mr. Kapoor Manoj. On whstsapp 09821270072 pls give my ref. Dr. Rico Narang. Minoge has a leather factory he can make it for u.. This is between the 2 of u.. Have fun..
His name is Manoj. Not Kapoor..

Reactions: Nikolay1243D

Nikolay1243D

Jun 26, 2014
London
Is there an update on this?

Kind of but not by me. The chinese manufacturers made this case which is what my one was going to be but my one was going to have the plunger on the back screen and no cover for the front.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001640988542.html

I bought the original version of this which didnt come attached to a bumper(you were expected to remove the bumper and stick it with the adhesive strip the case came with. But that adhesive was weak and kept on unsticking.

This new design they've made integrated with the bumper seems better but I think they should use magnets instead of a plunger because sometimes it's worrying how much it pulls on the screen before it pops off.

For the moment my case of choice is this one in black, I just take it out when I want to unfold. But it allows the back to be used while the case is on which is what I ultimately wanted. You just tap through the case since there's no hole which is what I wanted and taps work as normal
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001652194534.html

I check aliexpress every couple of days for new designs so if there's one which is the "perfect" case, I'll be sure to post it here on the mate xs forum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cool thanks, I'll design it in fusion 360 and then contact you

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

His name is Manoj. Not Kapoor..