I have a problem with my pixel touch :(

Search This thread

rodrigo granemann

Jul 9, 2016
cáceres
Guys, I have a problem with my pixel touch :(

it is not accepting more than one touch, it becomes impossible to type. I don't know what happened, cell phone never fell, I always took good care of it. And cell phone is still new, not even two months old.

Help me, what can I do?

I've re-installed the original rom, it seems to be a
problem in the hardware itself. I'm very upset and sad

Attachments

• MOV_0537.mp4
    53.8 MB · Views: 0

rodrigo granemann

Jul 9, 2016
cáceres
update: I removed the film and the ringing is back to normal. I don't understand, this never happened to me.

I was using a hydrogel film. When I change the film, the touch works, but after a few hours it stops again. I've already tested it with more than 5 films. I've already put on glass film too, the same thing happened.

I really don't know what's going on. I don't like using the cell phone without film

rodrigo granemann

Jul 9, 2016
cáceres
Back to android 10 your problem will be solved.There are many people having the same problem as you.
hello friend, do you have any other solution for this? it's very frustrating to get stuck on android 10.

today I already put the lineageOs to see if it would solve it, and it didn't do any good. So I put the android beta 12, and it didn't work either. How frustrating.

Can you tell me if this is a hardware or software issue?

rodrigo granemann

Jul 9, 2016
cáceres
Thanks, I'm waiting to hear from you
Hello Friend. Tests the 3 kernels. Two were clean flashes and one dirty. None worked. It continued to give error in the touch.

I went to stock of the month February 2021 , April 2021 and October 2021 to see if it worked, and it didn't solve anything.I also tested the October 2020 build (android 11). It seems to be working fine, but when I went through a kernel it bootloops. Apparently it wasn't compatible.

So I'm going back to android 10. It's too tiring to waste time with this
Screenshot_20211006-150838.png

Last edited:

Nov 2, 2014
Hello Friend. Tests the 3 kernels. Two were clean flashes and one dirty. None worked. It continued to give error in the touch.

I went to stock of the month February 2021 , April 2021 and October 2021 to see if it worked, and it didn't solve anything.I also tested the October 2020 build (android 11). It seems to be working fine, but when I went through a kernel it bootloops. Apparently it wasn't compatible.

So I'm going back to android 10. It's too tiring to waste time with this
View attachment 5427065
Thanks for your respond. It's really bad to get this information, I think android 12 version doesn't solve this problem either.

Nov 2, 2014
update: I removed the film and the ringing is back to normal. I don't understand, this never happened to me.

I was using a hydrogel film. When I change the film, the touch works, but after a few hours it stops again. I've already tested it with more than 5 films. I've already put on glass film too, the same thing happened.

I really don't know what's going on. I don't like using the cell phone without film
Hi bro!
A few days ago, I used Gor screen protector and updated Android on October 10th. Multi-touch error no longer appears. I share this with you hope it helps you

Reactions: rodrigo granemann

Ken1939

Aug 10, 2010
Dallas
Google Pixel 4a
I have used Omoton glass screen protector since phone was new. Have never had problem with touch. Apply all updates as available. Now on Android 12 for a couple of days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Back to android 10 your problem will be solved.There are many people having the same problem as you.
    My phone has the same problem as yours. I haven't found a fix yet except reverting back to android 10

Hi bro!
    A few days ago, I used Gor screen protector and updated Android on October 10th. Multi-touch error no longer appears. I share this with you hope it helps you