• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

i have a Station P1 mini pc

Search This thread

Redneck6977

Sep 26, 2011
i have tried several different things to get maps to work on it and can not get the GPS to locate the pc i have a BU-353S4 gps puck that connects to usb2 i am at my wits end can someone please help .. thank you

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
i have tried several different things to get maps to work on it and can not get the GPS to locate the pc i have a BU-353S4 gps puck that connects to usb2 i am at my wits end can someone please help .. thank you
Welcome to XDA,
Have a look on our new Computing section, hopefully you might find your answer

Redneck6977

Sep 26, 2011
Welcome to XDA,
Have a look on our new Computing section, hopefully you might find your answer
thank you for your reply i have been a member for over 2 years and have done a lot of reading on your forums i have done 2 phones off of your forums .. but so far i can not find anything about a GPS system for a android mini pc

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
thank you for your reply i have been a member for over 2 years and have done a lot of reading on your forums i have done 2 phones off of your forums .. but so far i can not find anything about a GPS system for a android mini pc
Oh nice you are old timer 😉
On that case hope your quest have a reply from our beloved community.
Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh nice you are old timer 😉
    On that case hope your quest have a reply from our beloved community.
    Cheers
    i am an old timer in real life .. sort of a high tech redneck i dont know to many 56 year olds that are flashing and jail breaking their own phones lol