I have brick my TCL U65C7006 during the update

Search This thread

dimostin

May 21, 2019
Hello,

Last night when I powered on my TV on the screen I had the message "installing new update" or something similar.
After few minutes the screen of the TV was black and I turned off the TV and after that I turned back on.
In this moment the it's booting up normal but when i'm trying to access any app like youtube, file manager, etc it's turnig the screen black and it goes back to the beginning.
If i'm pressing any button on the remote it's doing the same, the screen turns fast black and I get back to main menu.
I have downloaded the android from the TCL website but I'm not able to reinstall it. Does anyone has any idea how to enter recovery mode or something from where I can reinstall my android ?
In the right side of the TV there is a button that can go up down, left , right and it's also powering on the tv. I have no other buttons on the tv.
The model of the TV it's this : TCL U65C7006 sorry about this , but seems I am not able to add the link .

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Dimostin

Reactions: zlatko59

dimostin

May 21, 2019
Hello,

Thank you very much for your fast reply, I tried but when it's trying to update I get error message on the screen and it's powering off itself.
It's just the android logo and "error!"
Do you have any idea what should I do?

Regards,
Dimostin

Seems that I was able to fix this . I have insert the USB stick on the USB 2 not in USB 3 and it's fixed now.

Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Last night when I powered on my TV on the screen I had the message "installing new update" or something similar.
    After few minutes the screen of the TV was black and I turned off the TV and after that I turned back on.
    In this moment the it's booting up normal but when i'm trying to access any app like youtube, file manager, etc it's turnig the screen black and it goes back to the beginning.
    If i'm pressing any button on the remote it's doing the same, the screen turns fast black and I get back to main menu.
    I have downloaded the android from the TCL website but I'm not able to reinstall it. Does anyone has any idea how to enter recovery mode or something from where I can reinstall my android ?
    In the right side of the TV there is a button that can go up down, left , right and it's also powering on the tv. I have no other buttons on the tv.
    The model of the TV it's this : TCL U65C7006 sorry about this , but seems I am not able to add the link .

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Dimostin