General I have just picked up my 11 Ultra

Search This thread

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    I remember reading somewhere that you also need to have all the google related components as well installed ( framework , play services etc ).
    Will see how it will be when i receive mine on Monday.

Bought it from tradingshenzen and they said they installed play store on it.
    Will keep you guys posted.

Reactions: s3axel

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    Also don't forget about the permission.
    As someone else suggested you need to give the application ALL the permission in order for it to work ok ( reffering to google play and related service ) ...

Last edited:

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    On a sidenote for those of you who happen to live in the UK (specifically in London), Xiaomi is opening up a marketing-like booth in the world famous luxury Harrods store from the 12th of April until the 9th of May.

They say members of the public will be able to try out and test their new phones, including the Mi 11 Ultra onsite. Now that's something you definitely don't see happening often in the smartphone world!

If anyone lives nearby and is still on the fence about this phone or just curious about how it performs compared to your current phone, here's an interesting opportunity to see it in-person.

Last edited:

chistery

May 24, 2010
    London
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Others have phones on display as they have launched them, announced an on sale date and the price. Xiaomi seem to be unique in launching phones but not the price or the on sale date. They seem to be allowing you to play with a phone you can't buy locally, I guess that's something you don't usually see happening in the smartphone world.

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Others have phones on display as they have launched them, announced an on sale date and the price. Xiaomi seem to be unique in launching phones but not the price or the on sale date. They seem to be allowing you to play with a phone you can't buy locally, I guess that's something you don't usually see happening in the smartphone world.

Yes, that's what I meant.

I can't imagine other companies like Apple or Samsung opening up popup stores just to let people play with their latest phones that aren't even for sale yet. Then again, Xiaomi are proud about being a young, innovative and social company and like building fans through their communities as they call them 'Mifans' so this is the type of thing I can see them doing.

Bilhouse

Apr 14, 2011
    Can anyone with the China model please install Netflix and see if it’s playing backing content in HD and HDR? I know the device is L1 certified but just want to check if Netflix has enabled this considering the Mi 11 Ultra will eventually be launched globally. Thank you.

davide.an120

Jan 25, 2015
    congrats for the new phone (y)

i'm just curious if the always on display can stay on 24h, if it work on both displays, if it dim in low ambient light and if it turn on when the proximity sensor is close to a surface. i ask because my redmi note 10 don't have these features :mad:

jirka607

• Aug 9, 2010
    Alšovice
    Xiaomi Mi 11
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    congrats for the new phone (y)

i'm just curious if the always on display can stay on 24h, if it work on both displays, if it dim in low ambient light and if it turn on when the proximity sensor is close to a surface. i ask because my redmi note 10 don't have these features :mad:
    Yup always on can stay on at all times and if you flip the phone and put it for example on the table it turns on the back display

Reactions: davide.an120

lpdavidgc

Jan 9, 2011
    If you have any questions ask me!
    Please can you upload a screenshot of temperatures with this app? And maybe a battery consumption of a day? Thanks!

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
    Margao,Goa
    If you have any questions ask me!
    congratulations !! im looking to buy this phone here in india, its supposedly going to launch on april 23rd.. can you try out any google camera mods and see how it works ? i wanted to see how much better the gam mod would make it :p
    \

also, is the battery life enough to last a day ?

jirka607

• Aug 9, 2010
    Alšovice
    Xiaomi Mi 11
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    congratulations !! im looking to buy this phone here in india, its supposedly going to launch on april 23rd.. can you try out any google camera mods and see how it works ? i wanted to see how much better the gam mod would make it :p
    \

also, is the battery life enough to last a day ?
    Battery life is enough to last a day
    Gcam is actually worse than stock cam

Reactions: speedtripler

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone