I have problem with S pen

Search This thread

Rvd200

Apr 24, 2019
This problem in middle of screen near left

Not working also with *#0*# this part not working everywhere by s pen but if I use my finger working great

Last edited:

Kinsman-UK

Sep 4, 2008
This problem in middle of screen near left

Not working also with *#0*# this part not working everywhere by s pen but if I use my finger working great

If you are using a case with a magnet in the clasp, it will interfere with the S-Pen detection in that area. Try removing any cases you use and see if that helps. (Not sure, you may have to leave the phone for a while after removing the case).

Rvd200

Apr 24, 2019
Yes you right when I remove my mobile form my case the s pen worked great

So the problem from my cover ??? Becaouse have magnet ??

Last edited:

Kinsman-UK

Sep 4, 2008
Glad that fixed it for you. I suggest looking for an alternative case - see some of the recommended ones on the forums here. Personally, I stick to the offical Samsung ones, or recognised brands like UAG etc. I always stay clear of cases with magnets for Note phones, as this has always been an issue. Case manufacturers should be aware of it by now! The only place a magnet is acceptable is if it's on the back side of the phone away from the screen.

Rvd200

Apr 24, 2019
thank u very much to help me . But u know iam very angry becaouse I bought note 9 because note 9 with exynos is bad with gaming really not good this mean mobile = 1000$ cant working good with gaming

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can you specify where exactly is the "small part of the screen"? dial *#0*# and test the s-pen?
    Screen protector wouldn't cause this - are you using a case/wallet/pouch of any kind? If so, try using the phone without it for a while.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone