Question I have some questions about the TB-J716F

Search This thread

David2342

Nov 16, 2016
Hello friends, I bought this tablet at the beginning of September and I like it very much, however I have some doubts which are as follows:
According to its specifications, the tablet charges at 20w, but mine goes up to 45w using a 66w multi-phase charger, I do not know if it is correct, I have not made any modifications.
On the other hand, some apps that I need to have them open in the background, are disabled, no matter how much I lock it or disable the battery optimization.

Attachments

• 20220922_152051.jpg
    20220922_152051.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 37

tinybilbo

Aug 25, 2011
As for the wattage I can't help....
But the background apps closing is just ZUI... It sucks....
I'm thinking about switching to a GSI rom.

eDooM85

tinybilbo

Aug 25, 2011
The security app on my tablet won't open...

Which is why I want another Rom.
No actual major bugs with ZUI. I just don't like and certain things don't always seem to work.

I'm waiting on a reply from someone about fixing the known GSI issues, so hopefully when he replies... I can start trying them...

If I find any that are usable I'll let you know :)

David2342

Nov 16, 2016
La aplicación de seguridad de mi tableta no se abre...

Por eso quiero otra Rom.
No hay errores importantes reales con ZUI. Simplemente no me gusta y ciertas cosas no siempre parecen funcionar.

Estoy esperando una respuesta de alguien sobre cómo solucionar los problemas conocidos de GSI, así que espero que cuando responda... pueda comenzar a probarlos...

Si encuentro alguno que se pueda usar te aviso:)
press and hold the security app and it will come up as ram booter option, that way you can enter and disable it.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Top Liked Posts