General I have successfully installed Eu.rom

Search This thread

Mauk80

• Jan 10, 2011
    after alot of mixed info floating around I decided to take the risk, heres how I did it. Mi 11 Ultra 12/512 china varient

updated device to latest version via updater
    unlocked bootloader via miFlash
    Downloaded stable 12.5 rom https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
    rebooted into fastboot and ran the windows bat file in the command promt
    wait about 5-10mins for 1st boot
    And magic!

been testing features and as i can see the rom is overall more smooth and polished, Im in th US on Tmobile and still getting 5g, banking apps work, google pay works, no more issues with needing to go into every app to enable notifications, any other questions let me know! now only waiting for root method and TWRP
    Was your file with this md5?

MD5 18e56d60def6bc08fd57c8bbe7730092

Reactions: rambo8987

kuba319

• Mar 6, 2012
    after alot of mixed info floating around I decided to take the risk, heres how I did it. Mi 11 Ultra 12/512 china varient

Downloaded stable 12.5 rom https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
    And magic!

been testing features and as i can see the rom is overall more smooth and polished, Im in th US on Tmobile and still getting 5g, banking apps work, google pay works, no more issues with needing to go into every app to enable notifications, any other questions let me know! now only waiting for root method and TWRP
    how long whole flash did take you? Im in cmd and its like 20 min right now on "Sending 'cust' (417624 KB)"

kuba319

• Mar 6, 2012
    How did you get past this part?
    xiaomi.eu leader told me that i have to just wait... but no, wating didnt help. I restarted the phone, mirecovery turned on, I cleared the data, after turning on the phone, I went to fastboot and started the whole operation again - this time I faced "fail in one of the steps" so I repeated the operation for the third time and everything went without a problem

Reactions: Nuclear Blast

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And magic!

I'm going to flash .EU when my Bootloader is unlocked in a few hours. Not because I feel like I need it. China ROM has been great. But for the greater good to figure out what the heck is going on with people getting softbricked.
      yes yoiu just need to enable it with a dailercode

yes you have to enable it via phone dialer https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/cjuax5
      i have the china varient mi 11 ultra
      This just worked for me on China 12.5.2 on AT&T for VoLTE/HD Calling
      Niceee !!!! Good to know that VoLte working on Chinese rom
      Congrats, great to hear it worked out nicely for you ! May I ask which the latest CN version was ? Was ist 12.0.13 or 12.5.2 ?
      the version i was on was 12.0.13
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone