General I have successfully installed Eu.rom

Search This thread

jmikepr

• Aug 15, 2019
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    How much is edl charging now to install global ?

It maybe still cost effective to get the Chinese + edl to make it global if you cannot do it yourself...

Ps.... Have you any idea what went wrong?
    There is some kind of bug with mkfs no clue what. I can’t stand the Global ROM it’s severely lacking compared to the China ROM in terms of polish.

Paid $30 USD.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    There is some kind of bug with mkfs no clue what. I can’t stand the Global ROM it’s severely lacking compared to the China ROM in terms of polish.

Paid $30 USD.
    I haven't hit it myself yet, but that's due to sheer luck rather than intelligence unfortunately

I would love to tell people I found a simple solution that works for everyone, but I'm not a tech wizard like some people here

I was 25% expecting to have to use the edl guys to fix it for me if I bricked it..
    But somehow it turned out ok and Im Happy but I'm not qualified to advise others

If you have a China model and your worried about it it might be best to wait until there's a proper YouTube tutorial or similar, or else be prepared to pay €15+ for an edl guy to fix your brick and install global on it

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
    I haven't hit it myself yet, but that's due to sheer luck rather than intelligence unfortunately

I would love to tell people I found a simple solution that works for everyone, but I'm not a tech wizard like some people here

I was 25% expecting to have to use the edl guys to fix it for me if I bricked it..
    But somehow it turned out ok and Im Happy but I'm not qualified to advise others

If you have a China model and your worried about it it might be best to wait until there's a proper YouTube tutorial or similar, or else be prepared to pay €15+ for an edl guy to fix your brick and install global on it

Can edl guys open bootloader without having to wait 160 hrs?

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    Yes, some they have the same privileges as official repair centre (but they maybe reluctant to do this too many times on too many devices because Xiaomi might revoke their account)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      after alot of mixed info floating around I decided to take the risk, heres how I did it. Mi 11 Ultra 12/512 china varient

updated device to latest version via updater
      unlocked bootloader via miFlash
      Downloaded stable 12.5 rom https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
      rebooted into fastboot and ran the windows bat file in the command promt
      wait about 5-10mins for 1st boot
      And magic!

been testing features and as i can see the rom is overall more smooth and polished, Im in th US on Tmobile and still getting 5g, banking apps work, google pay works, no more issues with needing to go into every app to enable notifications, any other questions let me know! now only waiting for root method and TWRP
      I'm going to flash .EU when my Bootloader is unlocked in a few hours. Not because I feel like I need it. China ROM has been great. But for the greater good to figure out what the heck is going on with people getting softbricked.
      yes yoiu just need to enable it with a dailercode

yes you have to enable it via phone dialer https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/cjuax5
      i have the china varient mi 11 ultra
      This just worked for me on China 12.5.2 on AT&T for VoLTE/HD Calling
      Niceee !!!! Good to know that VoLte working on Chinese rom
      Congrats, great to hear it worked out nicely for you ! May I ask which the latest CN version was ? Was ist 12.0.13 or 12.5.2 ?
      the version i was on was 12.0.13
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone