I have the Mate Xs in hand. Feel free to ask comment and suggest

Search This thread

Jx9997

Mar 25, 2020
How can I add Google pack into this device? I used mate 30 promethod which was working perfectly with that device but in this device it won't work. It keep showing me message "this device isn’t Play Protect certified"

Eldainen

Dec 30, 2008
Did you use phone clone followed by chat partner all with device ID?

Hello, I also Have a Huawei Mate XS and yes, I tried to do the procedure with Chat partner APP and device ID registration, but it doesn't work. You still can't login to the play store and you receive constant google play service notifications. Unusable. I've also tried to use the procedure described in the answers to the video (using Chat partner after cloning my old Huawei P30pro) but no luck.

I resolved to use the phone without google services, using APK Pure and Aptoide for missing apps.

Still there are apps that I normally use that just don't work. So far:
- Tesla;
- Couple of games I play;
- Revolut;
- Netflix;
- Gmail;
- google maps works but you can't login to google.

All in all I'm still pretty satisfied with the phone and I'm waiting for a definitive workaround for google play store.

Last edited:

Darkisde

Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

ssalkuwari

Mar 26, 2020
How can I add Google pack into this device? I used mate 30 promethod which was working perfectly with that device but in this device it won't work. It keep showing me message "this device isn’t Play Protect certified"

there is a method that works posted on the Rom, kernel section go check it out, i can't post links here as im new :( i lost my old ID.