I have unlock code but can not open OEM unlock and can not unlock Mate 9 Chinese

Search This thread

Swan Princess

Mar 6, 2017
Moscow
I'm right at bottom of this ladder. Asked Huawei customer service for assistance, here is their reply;
Regarding your query, because the device is Chinese, it cannot benefit from the same features as an European one does. For example, Huawei Chinese devices do not have Google Play Store. Customers from China have a special website from where they download third party applications. Also, Chinese devices differ in both software and hardware specifications from the European ones, meaning that updates, boot loader unlock codes and many other features cannot be applied for the Chinese ones. We are sorry for the situation but the handset has been designed for the Chinese market and it cannot be modified.
True or false? Where do I begin please.

What a load of bull****! Doesn't sound like your Huawei Customer Support representative should be working there at all! There are no hardware differences in Chinese Mate 9's. Heck yes it can be modified! Such lousy support makes me feel angry.

Reactions: revjamescarver

zaouia

Mar 27, 2009
dear all
thak you for your advise
as i said befor i was able to unlock but cannot fash twrp
i had the message bellow
can you see wich improvement to be done
many thanks

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovry twrp-3.0.2-2-hi3660.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'recovry' (19870 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.432s]
writing 'recovry'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.432s

5[Strogino]

Sep 23, 2009
Moscow
dear all
thak you for your advise
as i said befor i was able to unlock but cannot fash twrp
i had the message bellow
can you see wich improvement to be done
many thanks

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovry twrp-3.0.2-2-hi3660.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'recovry' (19870 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.432s]
writing 'recovry'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.432s
You wrote wrong word.
It should be:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-2-hi3660.img

Reactions: zaouia

sweetjuice

Dec 15, 2008
hongkong
I have unlock code from Huawei but when I am unlocking, It's failed :(
I can not open OEM unlock in develope option ( it's invisible)
Please, can you have me? Thank you
Untitleddf21c.png
logout the huawei id then try again!!!!!

zaouia

Mar 27, 2009
Dear members
I did all the followings steps. I was optimistic to follow the instructions
-From L00C00B186 to international L29C636:

1-Unlock bootloader
2- install twrp,
3-do oeminfo backup in twrp,you should have a folder name twrp, inside this folder there is many subfolders.
In last folder there is 2-3 files, those files should be replaced with c636 oeminfo: http://www.mediafire.com/?szws87sk7rrkqr6
Once replaced, put this folder on ur sd card and boot to twrp recovery than restore it.
4- download c636 offline firmware from third post here https://xdaforums.com/mat...4/post70465883 , extract the rar and copy dload folder to external sd card,turn off ur phone than press 3 buttons combination, power volume up and down till the update start.
[/I
the message after that is "softwarw instal failled 5%
rboot system now
EMUI
download latest version recovrey
and so on .......

any sggestions!!!
Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I have just download an another update from this" https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GG_Oe0gQDyUWlCS3lTRm5IOUE/view"
and my phone rebooted
now I am setting the next steps
I will inform you
Thanks

nomipakistanli

Oct 2, 2014
I have the code and ıt tells me that FAILED REMOTE COMMAND NOT ALLOWED. i have ALP-L00 chinese verison. OEM unlock option is not available in the developers option.
MATE 10 here.
did the code and changed the USB settings to MANUFACTURER MODE. did not work
what should i do to allow oem unlock command in fastbood mode? plz help anyone?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

OK!!!
anyone having problems u need to take care of following things ON MATE 10 CHINESE VERSION.
1. dont use WINDOWS 10, use WINDOWS 7
2. LOGOUT of huawei id
3. use MANUFACTURER SETTINGS FROM THE USB OPTIONS BY DIALING THIS CODE *#*#2846579#*#*
4. dont look for OEM UNLOCK from the developers options in the chinese version of huawei phones. koz its not there.
5. thank me have a lovely day

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If ur using Windows 10 try 8 or 7.
    And you can enter in dialer*#*#2846579#*#* and change the usb setting to manufacture mode.
    Dear members
    Iam in the similar situation
    I have the boot loader code but No option to enable OEM unlocking even after activating developper mode on MHA AL00 C00 B186
    my objectif is the change to internatinal or european
    I need your indication and help
    If you have AL00 and Chinese ROM, your phone doesn't have oem unlock option in Developer settings. This option is on world ROMs only.
    Just do command to unlock and you will be unlocked.
    I have successfully rebranded from MHA-AL00 to MHA-L29C432, but had a brick between the two with Unlocked Bootloader but Locked FRP...
    If your phone can still boot but the "Enable OEM Unlock" setting is greyed out in developper options and is "FRP Locked", try "fastboot OEM relock yourcode" with you unlock code, it works instead of "lock" command which is not allowed, that way it would relock the bootloader and factory reset the phone, and after that you will be able to "Enable OEM Unlock", and unlock your bootloader again if you want to.

If your phone can't boot and is FRP Lock BUT you have TWRP working (hooray) simply try the manual rebrand by flashing manually no check recoveries and commands from the sh script, if not then try the Redlotus manual HiSuite flash which worked for me.
    I had rebranded the chinese version (AL00)to international (L29 C636). OEM unlocking of developer option is absent on the chinese version. It is ok just to enable USB debugging to unlock bootloader. I have rebranded again back to original chinese version at last, because I like that "Screen Lock" icon on the chinese version.
    Hi, What did you do to allow you to unlock the Bootloader. I want to rebrand too, but having the same problems that you had. Thanks

I had just entered in dialer*#*#2846579#*#* and change the usb setting to manufacture mode.