Question i haven't found the device 11T (without Pro) - UNLOCKING Bootloader!

Search This thread

Caliban21

Jun 13, 2021
Hello Xiaomi Community,
I've been trying all day to unlock the bootloader of my 11T (not to be confused with the "Mi 11") but without success... Developer options are active, OEM and USB debugging are enabled. However, I noticed that after I connected the account and device and closed the settings, the Mi unlock device keeps resetting. That is, when I reopen the developer options, it looks like I never connected my account and device.

Is this normal or is this the fault and what can be done?
Have it with various tools (Win10: xiaomi-bootloader-tool; Mediatek-unlock-tool, XiaoMiTool V2, MiFlash Tool) and (Linux: Xiaomi ADB&Fastboot Tools, ADB&Fastboot) tried, but after rebooting the smartphones it is still locked :(
I also went through a lot of tutorials step-by-step but it doesn't want to.
Am I making a mistake or is this possibly a bug in the system or something?

P.S. processor is a rather rare MediaTek here.

Hopefully someone can help :) I am grateful for every answer..

Reactions: llSOULll

sasaboor64

Mar 10, 2013
hyderabad
Hello Xiaomi Community,
I've been trying all day to unlock the bootloader of my 11T (not to be confused with the "Mi 11") but without success... Developer options are active, OEM and USB debugging are enabled. However, I noticed that after I connected the account and device and closed the settings, the Mi unlock device keeps resetting. That is, when I reopen the developer options, it looks like I never connected my account and device.

Have it with various tools (Win10: xiaomi-bootloader-tool; Mediatek-unlock-tool, XiaoMiTool V2, MiFlash Tool) and (Linux: Xiaomi ADB&Fastboot Tools, ADB&Fastboot) tried, but after rebooting the smartphones it is still locked :(

You may follow my guide till bootloader unlock.. it should for all xiaomi devices:

Caliban21

Jun 13, 2021
You may follow my guide till bootloader unlock.. it should for all xiaomi devices:

The Waiting Time, that you describe, is the Problem. Da liegt der Hase im Pfeffer, we say in german :D
I have done the preparatory work more often then i can count... It seems like the Time is resetting itself automatically again and again :/ this sucks..
In certain parts Xiaomi is a absolutely catastrophe.. in comparison with, for example, Huawei.

sasaboor64

Mar 10, 2013
hyderabad
The Waiting Time, that you describe, is the Problem. Da liegt der Hase im Pfeffer, we say in german :D
I have done the preparatory work more often then i can count... It seems like the Time is resetting itself automatically again and again :/ this sucks..
In certain parts Xiaomi is a absolutely catastrophe.. in comparison with, for example, Huawei.
Don't do anything for 7 days. It will reset if you plugin and try to unlock in between.

MocnePifko

Jan 24, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Don't do anything for 7 days. It will reset if you plugin and try to unlock in between.
No it won't. It will show you the time left to unlock. The only thing that will reset the counter is readding the mi account in dev settings. And that's exactly what OP did trying to unlock over and over again each time it failed ignoring the 168 hours waiting time. Judging from his description.
Removing/replacing the sim card is also a bad idea during the waiting time as it is tied to your Mi account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cubiss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Xiaomi Community,

No it won't. It will show you the time left to unlock. The only thing that will reset the counter is readding the mi account in dev settings. And that's exactly what OP did trying to unlock over and over again each time it failed ignoring the 168 hours waiting time. Judging from his description.
    Removing/replacing the sim card is also a bad idea during the waiting time as it is tied to your Mi account.