General I hope someone can make a tutorial to unlock BL and get root permission

Search This thread

aa2994576

Jan 6, 2021
中国人已经成功测试了与《黑鲨3》系列相同的解锁方法,但他们不会免费共享信息!

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

The Chinese have successfully tested the same unlocking method as the "Black Shark 3" series, but they will not share information for free!
I feel sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Techguy777

中国人已经成功测试了与《黑鲨3》系列相同的解锁方法,但他们不会免费共享信息!

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

The Chinese have successfully tested the same unlocking method as the "Black Shark 3" series, but they will not share information for free!
Well is it the same way and files? If it works like the black shark 3. I think you would need a different twrp but it should work the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

MiSSigNNo

• Feb 7, 2006
    Madrid
    4p.marketing
    Dont waste your money, Think before you buy. They NEVER released BLACK SHARK 1,2,2PRO,3,3PRO,3S KERNELSOURCES. I think YouTube reviewers need to point that as well
    Personally I don't need sources, but just TWRP to debloat. I would be fine with the regular ROM

I just use this phone for gaming like if it was a videoconsole, for customizing I have my POCO F1 as my daily driver.

MiSSigNNo

• Feb 7, 2006
    Madrid
    4p.marketing
    anyone who tried this?

That is a useless placeholder site, that just uses each brand and model and sets the exact same page for the effect

They say "download the latest TWRP from twrp.me" but obviously, there is not TWRP for Black Shark 4 yet (and I have my doubts it will ever be since generally Black Shark phones have been mostly disregarded in terms of development since core kernels are never released)

Let's see how it goes.

wertus33333

• Sep 14, 2016
    I hope someone can make a tutorial to unlock BL and get root permission。So that people can better use the black shark mobile phone
    You need a modified firehose to flash in edl to unlock BL. Google helps on how to do this ;)

The method isn't even "chinese" but from qualcomm (basically for oem's).

wertus33333

• Sep 14, 2016
    Dont waste your money, Think before you buy. They NEVER released BLACK SHARK 1,2,2PRO,3,3PRO,3S KERNELSOURCES. I think YouTube reviewers need to point that as well
    Well most youtubers (especially those reviewing 100000$ phones) get those phones from oems and oem's dont like the custom rom development--> they will just cut the free phones for the reviewers (kinda like Nvidia tried with hardware unboxed). Also those reviewers probably cant even install a custom rom....

wertus33333

• Sep 14, 2016
    Personally I don't need sources, but just TWRP to debloat. I would be fine with the regular ROM

I just use this phone for gaming like if it was a videoconsole, for customizing I have my POCO F1 as my daily driver.
    Don't debloat a phone without any possibilities of getting back a working stock rom from oem with TWRP (also debloating in TWRP on a phone with super partition will break everything, leaving u with a 700 bucks paper weight) use magisk and system app debloater (if sth goes wrong disable module/root and you are back to stock)

Do you feel save with a recovery (which can easily be modified to always have access to everything u do on the phone) without any sources and from some shady chinese guy who wants to make money with it? He could just remotely lock your phone and make you pay to get the unlock token... and then do it again xD

With kernel sources you will also get a working and propper TWRP recovery, without you will always be bound to stock kernel (which you cant update bcs blackshark doesn't supply stock roms/doesn't update rooted phones) at least...

Last edited:

VDKronus

May 11, 2021
    Compré la versión china de Black Shark 4 y no la versión global, el problema que lo hace va fatal, el GPS no funciona bien, los servicios de google tampoco, ¿hay alguna forma de pasar la rom china a la rom global? No he encontrado una forma en ninguna página todavía, si alguien pudiera ayudarme con esto lo agradecería, o al menos alguien que me enseñe cómo erradicar los servicios de Google o cuál es la mejor manera para que funcionen No es necesario root o instalar twrp porque hasta ahora es imposible

Español
    Compré la versión china de Black Shark 4 y no la versión global, el problema que lo hace va fatal, el GPS no funciona bien, los servicios de google tampoco, ¿hay alguna forma de pasar la rom china a la rom global? No he encontrado una forma en ninguna página todavía, si alguien pudiera ayudarme con esto lo agradecería, o al menos alguien que me enseñe erradicar los servicios de Google o cuál es la mejor manera para que funcionen sin necesidad de ser root o instalar twrp porque hasta ahora es imposible