General I just got MIUI 13 Update

Search This thread

s_karimi

Nov 28, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Screenshot_2022-01-23-16-43-43-784_com.android.updater.jpg

Prisma Color

Apr 28, 2021
Hello! I also updated to Miui 13. Does anyone have problems with the colors of the google applications? Before they were standard, now they took on a green hue, according to what I read, it was because of the "Material You", but when I change the wallpaper the colors don't change.

I don't know if it's a problem or the applications now have that tone, in Miui 12.5 they weren't like that.

gentr

Apr 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Hello! I also updated to Miui 13. Does anyone have problems with the colors of the google applications? Before they were standard, now they took on a green hue, according to what I read, it was because of the "Material You", but when I change the wallpaper the colors don't change.

I don't know if it's a problem or the applications now have that tone, in Miui 12.5 they weren't like that.
do a backup and a factory reset and maybe you resolve the bug because when upgrade to a new android version is better to do a factory reset

Prisma Color

Apr 28, 2021
do a backup and a factory reset and maybe you resolve the bug because when upgrade to a new android version is better to do a factory reset
yep, already factory reset, but the problem continues. And the truth is that I didn't see any change compared to Miui 12.5.

I am waiting for the days necessary to unlock the bootloader, so I can install xioami.eu or go back to Miui 12.5

Top Liked Posts